Monday 7 November 2022

Weekend Treat(s)

Owner treated me to a wonderful weekend away in the pretty town of Bath. She booked us in to a delightful boutique hotel called the Queensbury which we would both highly recommend if you want to indulge yourselves a little in this pretty little town. We have actually visited Bath before and so felt under no pressure to rush about to see the sights, quite the opposite in fact. Owner advised that it was to be a weekend of indulgence and relaxation and so it proved to be.

The weekend started with me being permitted to licked and tongue Owner's wonderful anus as She pleasured Herself with Her vibrator. She sat on my face and smothered me as i worshiped Her backside until She climaxed, then lay on Her side so that i could position myself between Her cheeks and lick and taste Her fragrant and delicious anus again and again. i was in seventh heaven.

Before permitting me the pleasure of tasting Her Owner first got Herself aroused by whipping me whilst i fellated one of Her dildo's whilst inhaling the scent of Her used knickers. Owner enjoys striking me like this and She was able to make full use of Her red whip, leaving me with stripes across my backside.

me after my whipping
stripey buns
fellating cock

Before She whipped me Owner had first tenderised my tits and the plums of my clit with Her metal ball implement. i find this quite an uncomfortable experience, especially when She strikes my caged clit and bit with it, and have a tendency to wriggle around a lot unless i am secured. At home i am always hogtied before being struck this way but i had forgotten to bring anything and so Owner had to resort to trying to pacify me with the double ended dildo whilst pinning me down with Her foot, like this

what a lovely foot Owner has

On the Friday night Owner took me out for a lovely Turkish meal and on the Saturday evening we went full on decadent and ate in our hotel room. It was a wonderfully relaxed evening. i was even also allowed to have a gin and tonic.

Owner even took the time to do a little photoshoot of yours truly in our hotel room. You can see how i turned out below

not quite Jane Austen

On the Sunday Owner took me to a pretty little cafe called Sweet Little Things for an extremely decadent brunch/lunch of milkshake and pancakes. The cafe is super cute!

brunch in Sweet Little Things cafe

Brunch as followed by a wonderful two hours spent in the Thermae spa, which includes an open-air rooftop spa in the centre of Bath that overlooks the city. It was a wonderfully indulgent experience and a great place to people watch, although what others made of me is anyone's guess.

It was a great weekend. Owner and i both hugely enjoyed. She left relaxed and sexually satisfied and i remained blissfully frustrated and denied. It was the perfect weekend away.

i leave you with some images of the city itself

Bath Abbey 

the oldest part of the Abbey - about one thousand years old

old indoor market
unusual shop-lined bridge - one of only a few in the world
the Thermae spa
street in Bath

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Jealous of your travels... :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Vanessa - Owner and i both love to travel and we are lucky to be living in a city (London) that is not only fabulous in its own right but which it is also easy to get to other places from, either elsewhere in the UK or internationally.

What would make London even better would be if it had mountains nearby (i love being in mountains) - but sadly it does not.

p
x