Sunday 13 November 2022

Golden Magic

So this past week has been a bit of a trying one. My father is quite elderly and has dementia, he lives on his own in a place that is a few hundred miles away from where Owner and i live. This week saw me spending a lot of time on the phone with various people every day attempting to help and sort some things out for him. It occupied a lot of my time and attention.

The week was a also a busy one work wise with presentations delivered and interviews conducted etc. A combination of work and the situation with my Dad meant that, come Friday i was very ready for the weekend to start! However, i am pleased to report that i still kept up with my daily Spanish studies and also kept on top of my chores etc and completed the two weekly challenges Owner set me for the week. The first was wearing a butt plug to a work meeting (i wore my furry-tailed one) and the second was to do a lap of our local park whilst plugged. Both were successfully completed.

One thing that did not really happen during the week, however, was that, with one exception, i did not spend any evening caged. i was too busy and occupied with my Dad. i missed not being locked up as i have come to find such moments when i am left caged and chained to be a good way to quieten my mind. i don't do meditation but i imagine the feelings are not dissimilar, except without the mouth gag, collar and heavy metal chains suspended on hooks form my nipple rings!

Anyway, suffice to say i went into the weekend feeling quite tired and distracted. 

On Saturday Owner had a pre-arranged lunch planned with friends and so She left me to go and gossip and eat whilst i stayed at home to finish sweeping and mopping the floors. She messaged me mid-afternoon with a heads-up to say She was leaving the restaurant, my cue to start getting ready to go and meet Her at the station so that i might carry Her bag back home. However, Owner had a surprise for me. Rather than telling me to simply come and collect Her the text She sent me asked if i would join Her for a drink? We ended-up spending a very pleasant few hours together in a local bar. It was a lovely and unexpected treat. Owner explained that She knew i had a lot on my mind with my Dad and wanted to take me out to give me some time to relax and unwind.

This morning i was granted another treat, a full glass of Her wonderful golden nectar, albeit this time tinged with a slight hint of rum and coke from the evening before. This was Her second such offering to me this weekend, She had also poured me a small glass of Her wonderful piss to have with my breakfast on the Saturday. However, Sunday's drink was much more generous. i eagerly drank it all down.

a glass of Owner's golden magic for breakfast
Delicious!

i was further rewarded after lunch when, having prepared, served and then cleared away the dinner and done the dishes Owner allowed me to spend almost an hour caged and chained at Her feet whilst She studied. Afterwards She let me join Her on the sofa to spend some time relaxing and watching TV with Her before She then clamped and caned my breasts and nipples. Both now feel wonderfully warm and tingly.

This coming week promises to be another busy one work-wise with more presentations to give and time spent having to go into the office. i suspect there will also be more things to also try and sort out for my father. However, this week will also see my monthly outdoor challenge needing to be completed on Wednesday and i am looking forward to finding out what i might have to do. There will also be two regular challenges to complete. i will update later this week on how i got on with all of these. By for now.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Sorry about your father...that's hard to deal with.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, it is very sad to witness.

p
x