Sunday 27 November 2022

Poppet Idol

Owner enjoys having me perform for Her and it is also something that i find great fun and enjoyable to do. Over the past few months i have been set a monthly challenge to come up with a different type of performance and this month my challenge was to do a 'Japanese Idol' style show for Her.

i was super thrilled and excited by this as i love J-pop (and K-pop etc) and, were it not for the fact that i am neither pretty, cannot sing or dance and am most definitely not young, i would love to appear on stage and perform in a pretty little outfit. But getting to perform for Owner makes up for that ad is a real treat.

When set the task at first my thoughts turned to doing something by Babymetal. Now if you have never come across this band before they perform an amazing kind of Kawaii Metal which is both unique and amazing. The female singers are the stars of the band and put on a great show, see for example this performance of their song 'Headbanger' . But, ultimately their style is not really the Japanese Idol style i thought Owner was imagining, even though they have an idol background. So i looked for another band whose song i could try not to destroy with my performance. After extensive 'research' in the end i settled upon the band Akb48 and their song 'Heavy Rotation' for my idol performance for Owner.

Obviously, before the show could commence i needed to pull together an outfit for myself. After some deliberation i opted for a black and pink (my favourite colour - what sissy doesn't like pink!) colour palette. i styled pale pink fishnet stockings with black knee-length socks, a black skirt with pink and black knickers, pink bra, pink and black corset, black belt with black boots and a cream top. i also put my hair into tiny pigtails (regular readers will notice that i am growing my hair longer - partly to be able to put it into pigtails etc). Owner expressed Herself delighted with my choice of outfit. You can see what i looked like below:

poppet idol?
pink hair clip and single lace black glove accessories

And now for the performance itself, here are a couple of video clips. Owner had to stop videoing a few times as She was laughing - which i think speaks volumes in itself!

i had great fun doing my little show which turned out to be quite a mini-workout! Quite what our neighbours downstairs thought of me as i bounced about who knows.

After the show i made Owner some lunch and then She took me shopping to get me some proper hair grips and bobbles, i had to use an elastic band and one of Her bobbles for the performance. Here i am modelling some of the bobbles that She bought for me as i type this blog, i think they are cute.

Owner has also permitted me to buy a new black skirt for work.

It has been a fun and enjoyable day!

No comments: