Friday 16 December 2022

The Three 'C's' - Chastity, Challenges and....Covid

Let's start with the last 'C' - namely covid. So, earlier this week Owner tested positive after going down with what at first we thought was a bad cold/flu. The initial antigen test She took was negative but the next was positive. That was on Wednesday and She is due to travel to Spain next Tuesday. It is Her first dose of Covid (we are now equal) but thankfully She seems to be OK (She even did some studying today) so fingers crossed She will be able to travel for the holidays and get to see Her family.

Meanwhile, i am just hoping i don't catch it as i am staying in an AirBnB with my elderly father over Xmas, then visiting my mother before heading to Spain myself to join Owner. Our flat is quite small but we do have a spare bedroom which i retreat to at bedtime, the rest of the time wearing face masks at home. The worst part is not being able to snuggle upto and kiss Owner whilst She says She misses touching my body - though She has worked out what She can still safely fondle my arse when i am masked and facing away from Her!

So, to the next 'C' - chastity. Today was a chastity dice rolling day and the die was duly thrown at breakfast. What would it land on? Would i be locked or unlocked or maybe a bit of both? The answer is that i will remain locked 24/7 for another month at least with the next throw of the dice happening on the 16th January - my birthday. It is now almost 200 days since my last orgasm and my levels of horniness just keep going up and up and up. Being kept locked in such a state is wonderfully frustrating, conversely it also unlocks the 'slut' in me. i am sure that there is an inverse relationship between the two i,e, the longer i am locked and denied and sluttier i become!

It was not just the chastity dice that was rolled, it being the 16th of the month meant today was 'outdoor challenge' day, the date each month when Owner's dice decide what sort of outdoor challenge i will have to complete. This month the 'location' die determined that the challenge would be completed at our local bus stop and the 'outfit' die instructed me to wear heels, a skirt and a grey wig. i actually have two grey wigs (a long one and a short one), i opted for the short one which is actually a bit two-tone in that the hair is black at the very back.

For my outfit i wore white stockings, my pink skirt, pale pink bra and a slip. These were paired with a 'sensible' set of heels - there is still ice and the odd patch of snow on the pavement - and my 'big' coat. Note, i didn't mention anything about knickers :).

It was a lovely crisp and cold winter's morning when i stepped out of the flat and made my way a little gingerly (on account of the patches of ice) to the bus stop. The temperature was showing as -2C but the nervous excitement of it all meant my bits still felt quite warm.

i was quite pleased with the pictures as too was Owner, who reminded me again of what an eager exhibitionist slut i am - which is very true. Half-way through my 'shoot' the bus arrived and i got to chat to someone dressed as i was - a woman who had just run to the bust stop and enquired if i wanted to get on ahead of her as i was there first. i politely explained that i wasn't actually getting onto the bus. Maybe a challenge for the future i.e. onboard the bus? However, only Owner can decide that, not me.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the pictures

winter bus stop slut
in the street in my big coat
shedding a layer
yes - no panties
my slightly strange, nervous in front of bus passengers, face
flashing a bit of shoulder to those onboard
It was a fun challenge to end the year with. Now i just hope that Owner recovers quickly from Covid.

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Hope both of you get/stay healthy.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa and hope you and your hubby have a great Xmas break and that you get to find a bull for New Year.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Look at you little horny slut at the bus stop 🚏 all caged and nothing you can do 🤣 another month 👍🏻 I’m still chaste and I got a delivery to today new heels 👠 2” black patent double strap buckle Mary Janes put them on so comfortable will be wearing them tomorrow bear feet as I don’t wear tights or stockings socks won’t look good! Hopefully you both will keep healthy over Christmas and have a wonderful time together love ❤️ sissy Natalie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Natalie - i am glad that you are still chaste too, it is best for us don't you think? The Mary Jane's sound lovely, i am quite jealous. Thank you for your best wishes and i wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas too.

p
x