Friday 16 June 2023

Summer (barbiecore) slut

Well today was the day, just like on the 16th of every month, when Owner's dice were rolled to determine what sort of outdoor challenge i would have to complete. On the last few occasions the dice have been throwing up the same locations and outfits so i was hoping i might get something a little different. That is exactly what happened. 

First off the location dice. It determined that the i had to take a photo of me completing the challenge on the steps of a railway station that is about 20 minutes walk from where we live. The area around the steps has a number of outdoor cafes and the station is normally busy with commuters going into central London and students heading to nearby universities. The cafes are also always popular places for people to hang out and, with a fine summers day in store, i knew the area would be busy. 

But what would i have to wear/do? i nervously rolled the second dice. It determined that I had to take a photo of myself on the station steps wearing the gorgeous barbie pink velvet summer dress Owner bought for me. It is actually the perfect summer dress. This was going to be a great challenge. 

i finished my breakfast, showered, did my make-up and painted my nails and swapped out the earrings I was wearing for my biggest ones (to add to the 'look'). i had already decided to walk to the location in my dress so decided that, given the distance, my trainers would be more appropriate rather than heels. i also put on the ankle chain Owner bought me in Verona. 

All that remained was my underwear, i chose one of my pink bras so the straps would not clash too much with the dress and the pretty upcycled knickers Owner got me in Berlin (see final image in blog post). i was all set. i finished my cleaning chores, logged onto work for an hour then, after first kissing Owner good bye, fetched my cute little backpack and set off. 

So, how did I get on? Well, here i am on the station steps looking quite excitable

posing on the station steps
And here are some pictures and video clips of me heading to and completing my challenge

at home ready for the off 

passing some workmen...hello workmen

Crossing the main road to get to the station

and finally i arrived

As you can see there were lots of people out and about enjoying the sun, i hope my presence brightened their day a little, completing the challenge certainly did mine!

Oh, and in case you were wondering about the panties i had on under my dress....ta dah!

Definitely a summer slut, what do you think?

Owner expressed Herself to be more than satisfied with the pictures i took of me completing my challenge. i wonder what next month's might hold in store?

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

(Mutters to self...damnittohell, I get up, brush my teeth, put on shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, and am starting to develop a complex from your blog. Therefore, I hereby hope your undergarments cause you discomfort...all damn day, lol.) :)

Poppet Subslut said...

What complex is that Vanessa? There's nowt wrong with flip-flops. i'm wearing a pair now.

The panties were super comfortable :)

p
x