Saturday 10 June 2023

Bad Boy

So, earlier this week i did a bad thing for which i am rightly being punished by Owner. On Tuesday, with Owner's permission, i met up with my mother for dinner (no meeting my mother was not the bad thing!) i had submitted a written request to Owner to be able to go out for dinner with my mother, Owner requires me to ask for permission in writing whenever i want to go out unaccompanied by Her. In my written request, which She had approved, i explicitly wrote that i would not have an alcoholic drink whilst i was out, but then i did. Specifically, i had a gin and tonic.

On returning home Owner immediately detected the smell of alcohol on my breath, She has an amazingly acute sense of smell, and was rightly extremely upset with me. Not only do i always need Her prior permission before having an alcoholic drink i had even explicitly said that i would not have one. Only to then then drink one. Owner announced that i could expect to be punished. i spent the next few days feeling very bad about what i had done and sweating, waiting for news of my punishment. Today, Saturday, i found out .

Any reader thinking my punishment might involve me being caned or spanked etc does not know the mind of my Owner. She knows that to be truly effective a punishment should deprive me of something very important to me. In this instance, aware how much my expressing my femininity has become a core part of me, that is what She targeted as my punishment. From Midday Saturday until Midnight on Tuesday i am back in full 'boy' mode. i am banned from wearing make-up of any kind, not allowed to wear a bra or pretty panties or dress en fem, neither am i permitted to shave. These are things i have grown accustomed to doing daily. They have become a part of who i am. i do not feel i am me without them so to be deprived of them for three whole days will be hard, but deserved.

me in 'boy' mode
 i know what i did was very, very wrong and i am truly, truly sorry but also grateful to my Owner for caring enough to punish me for my misbehavior. Thank you Owner.

Away from my punishment the week passed quickly. Returning to work after a fortnight's break was a bit of a shock to the system, especially as i ended-up having to go into the office three days in a row, no working from home all week from me. Still, one evening Owner did have me prepare dinner for Her naked save for wearing my large metal fur-tailed butt-plug and vicious spiked nipple clamps (see below)

cooking whilst naked, clamped and stuffed
My nipples were quite sensitive when i was eventually able to remove the clamps which are quite nasty. You do get used to the pain a few minutes after attaching them....until you remove them that is. Below is a picture of my spiked clover nipple clamps.
a reminder of how nice and nasty these clamps are

This morning, despite the fact that i was about to learn of my punishment, Owner also gifted me a delicious glass of Her piss to consume after breakfast. Which was lovely.

n.b. my punishment had yet to start, hence still in my nightie

So i am typing this in full boy mode and feeling rightly ashamed of what i did earlier this week. It really was not the return from holiday that Owner deserved.

Despite my earlier misbehavior we were both greatly cheered, however, by the news yesterday when not only did our former Prime Minister, Boris Johnson resign in disgrace as an MP but Donald Trump was also formally indicted and faces the real possibility of ending up in jail. Good riddance to them both i hope.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I have disobeyed then my punishment is to wash myself, face and hair also brush my teeth with her piss. I have to drink the rest or wet my sissy underwear with it and put it on. That's how I spend the day. Also have to do some shopping….

Poppet Subslut said...

To me drinking Owners' piss is a treat but i get that for others it would be a punishment. Being made to wet yourself however, now that's an interesting idea :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

now drinking piss is not a punishment 😝 and washing with it makes me horny. it's a punishment to wash myself first and then throw the rest over me mixed with my own piss so that I'm wet with piss. Then everything I'm wearing is wet, stockings, bra, high heels, etc. And then I have to stay in the pantry (tiled floor) and work from home. I have to wet myself with my own piss. so drink a lot. Sometimes I also have to sleep on a camping bed and I can only shower after 2 days. Besides, she can follow everything through a camera.

Anonymous said...

Pissing in heels na that’s not for me getting off in my chastity cage while humping my bed pillow and coming after 80 days to a trans doing the same on a video I came hard. But it was splolt as I’m caged and I wouldn’t want to cum any other way again yes poppet I was very naughty what kind of punishment should I endure 😣 ? I couldn’t think of anything worse poppet not wearing panties I love my panties

Love Mary Jane

hs said...

Your owner has style and grace and a great insight into true punishment.

She certainly knows the right course of action to make her point....and I can empathize with you that the sentence imposed is far more deep reaching and long lasting than a quick severe caning......No femme touches directly at the psyche.....and hopefully makes the right point and teaches the lesson intended.

Nice pictures by the way...

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Mary Jane - are you asking me to decide a punishment for you?

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs. She knows me very well and knows exactly the things i hate.

Glad you like the pics

p
x

Anonymous said...

If you like poppet that would be nice x

Mary Jane x