Monday 7 August 2023

A Relaxed Weekend

Owner and i enjoyed a relaxed weekend together. On Saturday, after completing my usual Spanish studies, exercises and domestic chores Owner ushered me into the bedroom where She administered a good maintenance spanking. First, using Her green rubber-backed leather paddle, She paddled my bottom

freshly spanked bottom

Then She had me roll over onto my back and spread my legs so She could cane my labia/testes. She had to grip one of my legs firmly between Her thighs to stop me squirming about as She struck my exposed bits

With a sore bum and aching plums i was then dispatched to prepare lunch for us both.

After washing and putting away the dishes Owner invited me to join Her in the lounge to watch some TV with Her. We ended up watching the film Infinity Pool which turned out to be an unexpected Femdom delight. The film might not be to everyone's taste and is a bit violent in places but the portayal of what becomes quite a merciless Femdom relationship is excellent. Owner and i greatly enjoyed watching it from our own, quite different, perspectives.

On Sunday i took Owner to go and see an exhibition at the British Musuem entitled Luxury and Power: Persia to Greece (i had previously been instructed to book some exhibitions to visit by Her, we are going to another one next Sunday). As a treat Owner took me for a pub lunch beforehand which was a lovely surprise.

The exhibition itself was good but busy. On returning home i then completed some more chores (hedge cutting then sweeping and mopping all floors), made dinner and then was again permitted to join Owner and watch some TV with Her.

All in all it was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

I took a nap...to rest up, before taking a nap. :)

Hs said...

Poppet

A most perfect weekend….time spent together,..chores done…and a warmed behind…..love that picture of your rosy oh so feminine buns….

Hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Take it easy Vanessa, i'd hate for you to over exert yourself, maybe time for another nap? :)

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks again hs and glad you like my booty :)

p
x