Wednesday 30 August 2023

A Wonderful Gift

i am extremely lucky in that there are many lovely people who follow this little blog who are kind enough to also leave comments. i genuinely do enjoy reading them all and regularly bring them to the attention of my Owner.

Sometimes a new person leaves a comment that piques my interest or inspires me to want to write about something in particular. One such person is Gr Herman who wanted to know more about my interest in piss, something he also enjoys.

Anyway,  long story short. After a brief correspondence Herman not only created his own delightful blog called Piss Maid in which he describes how his fascination with urine first started and how his wife indulges his interest every Monday.

Well,  it turns out that Herman is quite an artist too. He sent me this wonderful illustration of me in my cage being made to drink Herman's piss as he stands next to me wearing high heels. He wrote that he also imagined Owner watching him piss in my mouth via this funnel and tube before Herself handing me a glass of Her own urine to drink. The artwork he sent me is below (reprinted with his permission)

Owner and i both love the picture. We are currently in Spain visiting Her family but Owner has instructed me to get it printed and framed for Her when we return.

Herman has captured the likeness of me in my cage and the image of me in the act of drinking his piss, as he urinates into a funnel connected to my mouth, is both wonderful and quite thrilling.

What wonderful and talented readers this blog has! Thank you Herman from Owner and i.




6 comments:

Hs said...

Poppet:

People are amazingly creative….😀

Have great night.

Hs

Poppet Subslut said...

They are indeed Hs, they are indeed.

P
X

vanessachaland said...

Piss Slut Mouth Whore...moving up in the world. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, that is a wonderful compliment! What a lovely way to start the day :)

P
X

vanessachaland said...

Hey, you know me...always a bundle of positive optimistic cheer! :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Lols - you're a beacon of positivity at all times :)

P
X