Sunday 20 August 2023

'Oh.My.God. - We've Broken The Pet!'

The words in the title description are the exact same words uttered by Owner yesterday afternoon. The immediate cause was Her gifting me an incredibly intense orgasm, after fourteen months of total denial, and the affect that powerful release had on me. What follows is the tale of what happened in the hours and minutes leading up to that climactic eruption, and its aftermath.

As detailed in yesterday's post i started the weekend knowing that, for the first time in about a year, i would not be in chastity all weekend. At first i was worried lest even the slightest amount of stimulation to my clit, the touch of the fabric of my silk dressing gown for example, might trigger a runaway reaction. However, my fears went unfounded. Indeed, my clit barely stirred from its state of apparent hibernation.

The morning passed as it usually does every weekend. Saturday morning i did my Spanish studies, my exercises and my chores. Then i showered, got changed, did my make-up and then prepared lunch for Owner and i. After lunch i told to strip and was placed securely into my cage, where i remained whilst Owner busied Herself with other things. 

N.B. - whilst caged i am securely chained around my ankles, wrists and neck. In addition, i am also secured by chains attached to each of my nipple rings (via meat hooks) and also to the ring beneath my clit.  A heavy, solid- metal bell is also suspended from my nipple rings and a mini-cow bell from my collar. The bell suspended from my nipples stretches these, as too does the metal chain, and both bells have the affect of keeping me still as they ring when i move and Owner hates noises. To complete the 'look' i have a horse bit gag in my mouth which causes me to drool the entire time i am caged (hence the need for the small black bucket between my hands). As well as being secured at the wrists my hands are in while leather mitts. My hope is to one day be allowed to get an anal hook so that i can also be secured to that as well :)

secured in my under desk 'cage'

A little under an hour later i was released from my lock-up and was instructed to present myself for a caning and subsequent torture session. The caning was quite intense, Owner is much less concerned about striking me hard than She once was, and delivered a good caning across my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. As usual, i was instructed to count each stroke as it landed.

stripey bum and thighs

Caning completed i was told to go to the bedroom where i was to be tortured. i thought Owner would want to torture me with Her electric devices so i got them out in readiness. However, i was wrong. She walked into the bedroom clutching an array of hitting and tickling implements, ranging from a birch and cane through to the small carpet-beater style cane and a feather duster.

What followed was a sustained, measured physical assault on my clit and hanging bits. Starting slowly Owner gradually increased the pace and intensity, first tickling me all over before then striking me, gently at first and then harder and harder. It was not long before my dormant clit was fully aroused and swollen with excitement. At first i thought i might simply just explode, so long had it been since my last release and so susceptible i am to ejaculating when my testicles get struck hard. But i did not. 

Owner's onslaught was measured and calculating. She seemed to instinctively know how hard to hit, exactly when to stop and pause, when to 'calm me down' by striking the top of my clit, the swollen head, to prevent me from climaxing. Soon my whole body was quivering with pleasure. i felt light-headed and woozy, extremely aroused but not close to climaxing. Owner upped the ante further at one point, draping Her now moist panties over my face so that i breathed in the scent of Her own sex as She struck me. The whole experience was a physical and oral  overload. Then She stopped.

Squatting astride me, Her face looking down at my own, She grabbed two of Her vibrators and worked Her way up the length of my torso until Her pussy was positioned directly over my face. She then wriggled a bit further and sat back on Her haunches, so that Her anus winked invitingly open directly above my open mouth. i needed no further instruction and immediately started to lick and probe Her backside with my tongue as She in turn placed Her vibrator against Her clit and started to pleasure Herself.

With my whole body still fizzing and quivering from the wonderfully intense torturing of my own clit the reward of the taste of Her anus sent me into seventh heaven. My tongue probed as deep as it could, i grabbed Her hips and pulled Her tight against my face, my tongue swirling and twirling deep inside of Her as She brought Herself off.

When finally Owner clambered off me i thought that was it, that She had brought me to a state of frenzied excitement, then had used me for Her own pleasure but that that was it. My denied state would continue. i was wrong.

We cuddled for a while but soon Owner began to stroke and strike my clit again with Her selection of implements until it was once again fully hard and my head felt woozy and dizzy. Again She clambered astride of me but this time She positioned Herself facing away from me, presenting me with the glorious view of Her creamy white buttocks, inviting me to lift my head and spread them apart and devour Her anus once again. Which of course is what i did. She then shuffled backwards and lowered Her hips so that my face was fully smothered by Her. With me trapped beneath Her with my tongue inside Her delicious backside She grabbed my clit with Her hand and started to wank it hard. It wasn't long before my muffled voice could be heard pleading for permission to cum? 'Like a whore' She replied, and so i did, copiously and so intensely that i thought i might pass out.

i lay there, unable to move or speak for a full minute, so intense had my orgasm been. It had, quite literally, rendered me mute. Eventually i turned and nuzzled up to Owners' still heaving bosom and lay spent against Her. We lay like that for a good while until eventually getting up to shower etc.

Later that afternoon we watched a movie together and Owner offered for me to join Her in having an alcoholic drink She had bought for us (She some beer me some pink cider). The movie was called Blow The Man Down and is set in a small fishing community in Maine that is largely run by a group of older women. It is well worth a watch, but i digress. 

Anyway, the combination of the caging, the beating, the super intense orgasm and the couple of drinks proved far too much for little old me. By 5.30pm i had gone to bed (with permission) for a rest and instantly fell asleep, only emerging an hour later. This is what prompted Owner to remark; 'Oh.My.God - we've broken the pet!'.

8 comments:

hs said...

Poppet

I enjoyed your post very much….definitely was right along the lines of my thinking of a typical quiet weekend between between man and wife…LOL! Perhaps more typical of an owner and her slave….fun for all….isn’t it a beautiful thing….to suffer so for the love of your life?

And thanks for the rosy behind….I have said it before…but I just have to say again, you have worked hard to get a girly behind…and have achieved your goal marvelously….I must admit just looking at it is arousing…and the naughty thoughts running through my mind….oh sorry…..I do admire you and your owner very much…

Have a good week

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs, although i had been enjoying my denied stat i confess to also have really enjoyed the ending :).

Thank you too for the lovely compliment, i am glad you like my butt.

p
x

Anonymous said...

You are a little cum slut :-)

I love your cage under the table, how I would love to sit in there and then drenched in piss Pff (sorry I'm getting horny)

Herman

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet I start to make a blog about my life….

pismaid70.blogspot.com


Gr Herman

Poppet Subslut said...

i am thrilled you like the cage Herman, maybe you could fill the bucket with piss and empty it over me? :)

Your blog is great. i love the illustrations and learning more about you.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Yes i will ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet I’m glad you got some relief after all that time 24 months next time maybe until your clit leaks again? You are a little tiny star ⭐️ love Mary Jane x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Mary Jane and here's hoping!

P
X