Tuesday 14 November 2023

The Next Level in Control - Life with my Remote Control Clit Shocker

It is now a few days since i started to wear the remote control electric clit shock device that i bought for Owner as part of Her anniversary gift. It sits secured snuggly around the base of my clit, the metal contacts pushed against the soft, thin skin of my labia. All the while the remote control transmitter is never more than a few feet away from Owner's hand. All it takes is just one little movement of Her fingers to deliver a powerful electric shock straight into my labia. It can be a light shock or it could be an extremely intense one, or it might simply vibrate. The choice is Hers. For the first time ever She has a means of instantly getting my full attention whatever i am doing, whether i am stood next to Her or am at the far end of the flat. It is already having a very positive affect on our lives, both mine and Hers.

In this it appears we are not alone. It has been great to read the comments from Misty's sissy husband Bella and the transformative and very positive benefits a similar such device that Bella wears brought to their lives. In particular, how her wife uses the device to summons Misty whenever she is needed by delivering an electric shock to her clit.

For me it means that, with the device in situ, Owners control of me now feels absolute. i now live with the knowledge that if i was ever to do anything that really annoyed Her She has the means at Her fingertips to instantly inflict very serious levels of pain. In other words, the potential consequences of me stepping out of line or displeasing Her have suddenly got a lot more immediate and serious. i know that were She to choose to zap me using one of the higher power settings the result would be quite unpleasant. That thought certainly helps to focus my attention on doing things well - something that of course i should have been doing anyway but this is an easy and simple way for Owner to enforce Her absolute control. 

electro-shock device secured around my caged clit, contacts touching my 'labia'

The device has a range of shock settings from 1to 100. i am not very good at tolerating electric shocks and so, although She has now shocked me with it many times, Owner has always just used the lowest setting - still enough to make me wince and double up and almost drop to the ground. As i said, i am not good at tolerating electrical pain. But even that lowest setting definitely gets my full attention!

Owner can zap me from wherever She is in the flat as the remote works even if i am at the opposite end of the flat to Her (yes that was extensively tested!). i ensure the remote is always next to Her so that She literally only has to reach and click i will end up flinching or bent double in another room. 

i am hopeful that the use of the device might help me to become a better wife by getting me to listen more attentively to Owners' instructions and not have Her have to repeat things (which i know annoys Her intensely). It might help me to learn not to interrupt and disturb Her, to keep quiet, to complete tasks quickly and be more responsive to Her needs when She wants me. To come to Her straight away whenever She requires something of me.

a clearer view of the clit shocker in situ

The device also has a vibrate mode that She can choose to use if She simply wants to get my attention and summons me from, say the kitchen to where She is sat in the living room. Of course She can also zap me to get the same response. So far She has used both. She seems to enjoy the latter. What it means though is that i now need to quickly report to Her side to see what She wants or risk being zapped by Her again.

The other benefit of the device is that it has also provided Owner with plenty of opportunities to indulge Her more playfully sadistic side, an opportunity She has fully embraced. Owner actively enjoys zapping me for no reason other than the pleasure that doing so brings to Her. She enjoys zapping me for fun. As a result i am now constantly on edge, knowing that at any moment She could choose to inflict some more pain on me. One minute i might be washing up, the next minute...zap.  On the toilet...zap.  Ironing....zap. Required to stop doing something...zap. Have me start doing something....zap. Zap, zap, zap just for fun. In fact, when we are sat together Owner knows that all She has to do is hover Her hand over the remote of the shock device and She instantly has my full, undivided attention. Which of course is how it should be.

So the device does, i think, have the real potential to take Owners control over me and my submission to Her to the next level. She can get my attention, inflict pain and discomfort at any moment and without any need for physical activity on Her behalf. She can and does still enjoy wielding Her whips, paddles, canes, crops etc against my bottom but that involves physical effort on Her part. This device does not. Just the touch of a button and pain is administered at a level selected by Her.

In short, it offers the possibility of becoming a very effective training and disciplining (if needed) tool as well as a device that is bringing Owner a great deal of pleasure, albeit at my expense.

the velcro fastening keeps the shock device in place

But, i hear you say. You could simply take the device off and render it useless. Yes, of course i could, it is after all only secured in situ with a velcro strap. But, why would i want to do such a thing? That presupposes that i don't want to be controlled by Owner in this way, when in reality nothing makes me happier than being so. Ours is a dance of control and submission in which i am a very willing and active participant. Over the years we have been together Owner has established greater and greater control over all aspects of my life and i would not want it anyway. My sole desire in life is to submit as completely and absolutely to Her as is humanly possible, whilst still staying the silly, fun-loving couple we are and still being each others best friend, which we are as well.

Just as i remain convinced that being in chastity and kept denied orgasmic release makes me a better person and submissive wife to Her so too do i think that the clit electro-shock device has the potential to make me a better and more submissive wife for Her

i genuinely can't wait to see how this device might further shape us, both my submission to Owner and Her domination of me. i am certain it will further strengthen and reinforce Her control over me and that is something i don't simply welcome, it is something i crave.

Exciting times.

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Me...over here...pressing my garage door opener frantically, seeing if I can get anything to happen. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

i wondered why i kept bobbing up and down :)

p
x

hs said...

Poppet

I have always thought you two were an “electric” couple…..and now I know why.

How sweet it must be for the both of you!

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

i am not sure that 'sweet' is the word i would use hs but i get your point.

Owner is making full use of the device. Take this evening. i had been presenting for work at a conference in a different city but i arrived back home earlier than i had expected. Owner, however, was still working and i knew not to disturb Her.

i changed into my cleaning tunic, re-attached the electric device (i took it off when i left the house in the morning) and kept myself busy in the kitchen preparing dinner etc. i was just doing the washing up when i received a sharp zap in my most sensitive bits. i immediately stopped and scurried through to where Owner was working to check on Her only to discover that the electric shock i had just received was Her way of letting me know She that had finished working for the day and that i could now enter the room.

i can see Her getting an awful lot of use out of the device. i now sleep with it on too and She has the controller by Her bedside.

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,
I feel really sorry for you should Owner ever end up losing her voice, I can see her using the zapper as her way of communicating with you.

Have you thought of learning Morse Code? I have visions of pain related learning at it's extreme case.

It's not a suggestion by the way, just a rather kinky thought....

billie xxx

hs said...

Sorry Poppet, I think you are right, that “sweet” my not be the most appropriate adjective for both of you under these new circumstances…

I suspect if you thought you knew what it was like to be submissive to and to serve your wife’s whims and wishes and needs before …that you may have to alter your perspective somewhat going forward……

hs

Anonymous said...

Electrical shocks and 6 months of continuous chastity poppet I hope you’re ready for the ride pardon the pun
Love Mary Jane xx

Poppet Subslut said...

billie - you do know Owner reads these comments. Ideas like that will get me zapped even more! Actually, it's a genius suggestion though :)

p
x

hs - i suspect you might be onto something

p
x

mary jane - yep, i'm fully saddled up and ready for the off

p
x