Monday 6 November 2023

By The Seaside

'Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside! I do like to be beside the sea! Oh I do like to stroll along the Prom, Prom, Prom! Where the brass bands play, "Tiddely-om-pom-pom!"'

Owner and i made a flying visit this past weekend to the Devon seaside. The main purpose of the trip was for me to see my Dad. However, Owner also had some additional plans in store for me.

Weather-wise it was typical Eng. So it was definitely a case of dodging squalls and showers between fleeting moments of bright blue skies as we took in the air along the promenade. The views were, however, quite splendid.

Here i am, fully brolleyed up, on the seafront as the rains swept in again

Whilst we were down Owner also had a couple of treats and surprises of Her own for me.

First off, on Sunday morning, i was presented with a lovely glass of Her piss to drink.

Next i was spanked and caned. Owner started with my bottom, spanking it with Her red paddle, then She caned my clit with Her riding crop.

Once She had done then She then surprised me by instructing me to go out into the hotel corridor in my nightie. Although it was early in the morning the hotel restaurant was open for breakfast so there was a chance that someone could appear at any time but out into the corridor i trooped. i looked a bit of a fright as i had not long been up and had not fixed my hair or face which you can tell from the pictures.

It made for a much more fun start to the day than i had been expecting!

Incidentally, long-term readers know i love to accesorise myself and have a thing for suspending chains or pendants from my piercings. What do you think of my latest? i have hung a pearl from my gauche piercing (just below my clit). i think it looks pretty, how about you?

2 comments:

Hs said...

Poppet

You folks have so much fun…loved the scenery pictures…and I admire how you both get out and travel and are out and about so often….,and I have said this many times…you do have such a femme derrière….I love how rounded hairless and girlie it appears…I am not gay….but oh my…when I see that bottom…..well….thanks for sharing….

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Oh hs you wonderful man, you always do say the loveliest things. i love that you like my bottom.

kisses

p
x