Sunday 12 November 2023

Dance of the Sugar Plum[p] Fairy

What do you mean you have never seen an unflexible 53-year old attempt ballet? As readers will know Owner likes to have me perform for Her and entertain Her at least once a month. This time She requested that i complete a 5 minute ballet routine for Her.

Well, i have never attempted ballet in my life (just in case you could not tell :)). But hey, there is always a first time. i also did not have a pretty pink leotard or tutu to wear, let alone ballet shoes, so i had to improvise. 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ballet dancing poppet
i did, however, choose what i think was an appropriate piece of music, namely Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers from the Nutcracker Suite - featuring the sugar plum fairy. Obviously i smashed it (lols) - actually Owner congratulated me and seemed genuinely happy with my first attempt at ballet. You can judge for yourself below

i could definitely do with a few more lessons i think you'll agree.

Meanwhile, earlier in the day Owner had me stood facing the wall for 30 minutes naked, wearing nipples clamps and with a pair of Her used knickers draped over my head so i could inhale the scent of Her sex. It is a wonderful aroma and one that nearly distracted me from the discomfort of my clamped nipples, nearly but not quite. 

Afterwards She took me out for a coffee in a new cafe that has opened up not far from us. We indulged and both had a slice of lemon cake as well, which was scrumptious.

Enjoying coffee and cake

Returning home i was allowed to watch TV with Her for a little bit before having my bottom paddled hard whilst my uncaged clit was festooned with 30 mini clothes pegs. 

freshly paddled buttocks

fully clamped (temporarily) uncaged clit with electro device also in situ
i was wearing my electro clit shocking device and Owner followed up my paddling with a number of controlled shocks to my labia that had me jumping about despite my best efforts to keep my legs spread open like a good slut.

In fact, Owner has had a lot of fun zapping me when i least expect it throughout the day. My gift to Her seems to have been very well received and will now be worn by me at all times at home. It is an interesting mental adjustment spending your day knowing that at any given moment you could be electrocuted in your clit, as i have been numerous times. i am just pleased She did not zap me during my ballet routine. However, i can see it becoming quite a powerful and effective training tool.

5 comments:

hs said...

Poppet:

The “blush” on your beautiful behind presents a wonderful picture, and stimulates many visions in my head.

And you folks have so much “fun” you and your owner both are so creative…..you keep it fresh and honest….what a role model you two are for a young couple just getting started….you seem to fit hand in glove and live the life many of us can only wish for…

Have a great day!

hs

sissie billie said...

Dear P,

well it looks like I'll be re-tuning the car radio from Classic FM to Planet Rock, just so that I'm not distracted by mental images of Owner's ballerina.

Joking aside, you didn't do too bad for a 53 year old with a lack of flexibility, so well done!

with relation to those pegs - no, I'd rather take the zapping to the balls, than putting all those pegs on and then the pain of taking them off. I know when Madam wants me to use the E-Stim there is always one pad on my balls and another between my balls and sissy hole and she doesn't like hanging around on the settings, she tends to go from zero to 15 immediately and then to 20 after a minute and then to a rather painful 25 after another couple of minutes and then I'm left to squirm for 27 minutes at max power - the lesson is always try and be a good submissive.

hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you hs, Owner and i just enjoy having fun and being silly, oh and of course Owner loves to have me under Her thumb, which is where i also love to be.

p
x

Thanks billie - thanks but i think i could do with some more classes and a lot more flexibility!

Yes it is not the putting the pegs on that hurts, it is taking them off. Owww!!!

i wish i had your tolerance for electric pain, i still have a long way to go!

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

no one mentioned that I had a tolerance for the electric pain, it's just that I rarely have a choice in the matter. Madam like watching me jerk when the zap happens, it appeals to her sense of fun.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

i think i would have fainted at that setting billie :)

p
x