Sunday 12 November 2023

Brought to Heel

Owner loves to zap me and give me electric shocks. It is not something that i am a huge fan of but She derives such obvious sadistic pleasure when electrocuting me that observing Her doing so gladdens my twisted submissive heart. i love being Her plaything, even if being so involves suffering on my part.

Accordingly, when thinking of what to get Her for our anniversary last month i latched upon the idea of a remote control electro-shock device that could be affixed around my clit and which would enable Her to zap me, Her wife, in my most sensitive bits whenever the mood took Her whatever i might be doing at the time. Essentially, a dog training collar for Her human pet....me.

Anyway, long story short, the first device ordered was a total disaster. It was a 'Master series Cock Shock CBT electro cock ring' and my strong advice to anyone reading this is don't waste your money with one. Neither the original nor the replacement we were sent worked. The transmitter did not pair with the receiver and the transmitter was clearly also a cheap plastic thing. The only positive was the customer service at Sinful, the company whom i had ordered the device through. They were great. They replaced the original device no questions asked and when that proved to be equally useless they instantly refunded the money.

i was, however, determined to try again. i found another device online which looked good but which retailed for a suspiciously (or so i thought) low cost. It was an Electric Stimulation Electric Shock Penis Ring ordered from Wish. After the previous experience i confess i was a bit skeptical as to whether this device would be any better and, coming direct from China, how long it might take to arrive.

My skepticism was proven wrong on both counts, it arrived promptly and worked perfectly. This is what the device looks like

Electric shock device and control unit

The build quality is much better than the Master Series device, plus both the transmitter and receiver are fully rechargeable. The device comes with a neck collar but i used the smaller velcro collar the Master Series device came with to attach it to my clit. It attaches snugly around the base of my clit with the twin electrodes pressed firm against my labia/plums. They are activated by remote control from the transmitter. The shock device can be worn with my chastity cage as well as without, ensuring that my clit can be zapped irrespective of whether i am caged or not. 

The device has a number of different settings all of which are adjustable from the control unit. It has a shock setting that starts at 1 and goes up to 100 (i am such a woos that even level 1 can bring me to my knees). It also has a vibrate mode and a flashing mode. It has a claimed range of 300m and Owner has tested it and found that She can zap me wherever i am in the flat when i am wearing it. In short, it has the potential to be the perfect device for Her to unleash Her sadistic and playful side on me.

Owner has already had great fun bringing me, quite literally to my knees by electrocuting me in my most sensitive of areas. There were a few times yesterday when, one minute i was doing some housework and the next i was doubled over or on the floor. She also playfully alternates between the vibrate and shock mode and will stand next to me, device in hand, finger on the control causing me to flinch simply in anticipation of what might be to come.

i suggested that the vibration mode could become a means for Her to summons me if She wants something from me whilst the shock mode, aside from offering Her hours of amusement, could also be used for an instant and memorable punishment if i displease Her. The device will now be worn by me at all times when i am at home and i need to learn the habit of ensuring that the control unit is always close to Owner should She need to use it. i also need to make sure both the transmitter and receiver are kept fully-charged.

We are both very pleased with the new device. Owner has the perfect tool to torment, punish or summons me whenever She so wishes whilst i get to live with another constant reminder of Her control over me and my submission to Her. In the same way that i love being in chastity because of the constant reminder it provides me of Owners control of me so wearing this device ensures She always has a way of enforcing Her domination, if needed. It also plays to Her sadistic side. 

One of the things that i have observed, and which i cherish, about our relationship is the fact that as She has grown in authority Owner is no longer averse to inflicting pain on me. Quite the opposite, She enjoys doing so. Now She has a means of doing so at home whenever She feels like it and She has already demonstrated on multiple occasions over the past 24 hours that She loves to do so, just for fun.

In other news, Owner took me out for drinks with Her after work on Friday. We both had a lovely evening and there were plenty of other people in the bar for us to gossip and chat about. Then yesterday, after completing my household chores i was sent to a cafe that is about a ten minute walk from us to go and get a coffee for Owner (She really likes the coffee they make) and one for myself. However, i was despatched with some specific additional requirements a) my nipples were to be clamped and b) my pussy plugged.

The cafe is about a ten minute walk away and on route there was a nearby quiet spot that afforded an opportunity for a couple of quick photos to show what i was 'wearing'

lifting my top and bra to flash my clamped tits
plug in place

It made for a memorable coffee run.

Later today, in addition to my studies and housework i also have a spanking and corner time to look forward to. Life is good and i can think of nothing i would rather do than submit myself completely to my wonderful Owner. i truly am a lucky slut.

4 comments:

Misty’s Sissy Hub Bella said...

you are a good slut , I also have had several devices over the years for my Mistress to use on me. We have found that pet smart made the best one for her. It looks very similar to yours. When I went to buy it at the pet store, the pretty lady clerk at the store held it up and smiled , and said what is your doggies name, I said oh , it's Bella, being that I am sissy Bella. She laughed and I think she knew something. Also I did have to go and buy another one for back up , reason being your owner should never have to be without it while recharging occur's . Seriously you need to go get another one right away. Now that was a few years ago and we now have some newer ones. The thing with Misty is she uses it to sumund me often, and it is always with a shock. so no matter what I am doing , or where I am in our house or yard it works well and I am to instantly and always drop what ever it is I am doing and very quickly rush to her side and curtsy. then await instructions. Sissy Bella

Poppet Subslut said...

Sissy Bella - thank you and lovely to hear from you. Owner is having a wonderful time zapping me whenever the mood takes Her. i love the fact that you bought your electric shock device in a pet store.

You make a good point about perhaps needing to get a second one so there is always one that is charged as it looks like i will be wearing it all day at home from now onwards. At least i was allowe3d to take it off when we popped out to a new local cafe. Well, this time i was allowed to remove, whether i will be allowed to next time who knows.

It really is quite an interesting way to spend your day knowing that at any moment your better half may decide to eletrocute you for Her own amusement, as She has done quite a few times so far. i think it fair to say that Owner really likes this new device. It most definitely brings out the sadist in Her.

p
x

Misty’s Sissy Hub Bella said...

yes it is a very good device for her to have and she will grow in her dominance more and more by seeing and feeling the power rush from just a push of a button. Misty loves to use it when I am doing chores , she loves, loves that one press of the device brings me instantly running to her for instruction on whatever. She says she loves the sounds of me running to curtsy and then awaiting instruction.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Bella. i wore it to bed last night for the first time. i hope to establish the habitat of wearing it 24 hours a day when we are at home and placing the controller within easy reach of wherever Owner is. Last night it rested on her bedside table and this morning was moved to Her work desk. i think every woman in a Female-led relationship should have one. i would love to get a slightly smaller one that would be easier to wear outside too.

p
x