Saturday 18 November 2023

Pink, Piss and Pissed

Owner and i have enjoyed quite a relaxed day today. After completing my studies, exercises and chores the two of us headed out after lunch to a local cafe for some much needed caffeine. This was followed by a spot of shopping before we returned home.

After unpacking the shopping i stripped off down to my stockings, attached a pair of clamps to each of my nipples and then presented myself to Owner to be caned. She used the thin cane on me today and left my bottom and the backs of my thighs looking a little blush.

Caning completed i thanked Owner by giving Her a back massage.

Later in the afternoon Owner presented me with a delicious glass of Her urine to drink. It was lighter and less aromatic than Her morning piss which tends to be darker and more robust. i eagerly knocked it back in one. i really do love drinking Her pee and consider myself to be very lucky to get to drink it as regularly as i do

Meanwhile, Owner continues to have fun with the electro-shock device that is now attached to my clit at all times when i am at home, night and day. Yesterday, after we had both finished work, Owner invited me to have some drinks with Her in the lounge. We both got a little tipsy and She amused Herself greatly by zapping my clit repeatedly. 

Today She zapped me as i was bringing Her a glass of water that She had requested, causing me to spill Her drink in the hallway. i was suitably apologetic and quickly mopped up the spillage but consider myself lucky not to have been zapped again for allowing Her drink to spill in the first place. Owner definitely seems to love knowing that She can electrocute my clit whenever She feels like it and She clearly enjoys doing so. For me, it is proving to be an excellent means of ensuring that i am constantly aware of Her authority over me as well as being a great way of Her getting my undivided attention whenever She wants it. Wherever i am in the flat She can now summons me to Her side at the mere click of a button.

i hope everyone else is having an equally enjoyable weekend?

5 comments:

Pis Maid said...

Hi Poppet little fuck slut. I'm so jealous of you.
I'm not allowed to drink piss for a while and I didn't know you I could crave it so much.
I really want to show that I'm a piss whore.
So we're back home and I'm still under strict control.
On the way home I wore my suspender with stockings and my short skirt in the car.
With a sweater above it. And if I didn't have to drive, I wore high heels.
Switched drivers in a parking lot along the way.
And I'm sure a number of people have seen me like that.
I was allowed to stay in the car while filling up with gas. All in all very exciting...

A number of rules have been tightened at home.

No piss in the evening for the time being, if possible, I'm lola. And practice with makeup.
Before going to bed I have to stand in front of her or jerk off but I am not allowed to come.
I also have to wear a mouth gag for an hour with a 15.5 cm dildo. This one sits right against my throat and is just tolerable.
I have a sore throat afterwards. But it also makes me very horny.

Can't comment on anything. Wear my normal clothes for office hours.


Still sleeping separately this week.

If I'm good, an anal session will follow this weekend....

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Herman - i say, things are moving at pace with you and your wife. What a rabbit hole you have tumbled into. i hope you are enjoying your new life as her feminised slut? It seems as though she has a clear vision for how she wants to shape and train you. Enjoy!

p
x

Pis Maid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pis Maid said...

Hi Poppet, it may seem like it's happening quickly, but this is something we've been talking about and thinking about for some time. I have indicated that I would like to give her total control. This is difficult for me but also for my wife. So these weeks are a kind of stress test to see how we can shape this in our lives. And the agreement now is that next week we will go back to normal. To see if this can continue in this way. Gr Herman

Poppet Subslut said...

Take it at whatever pace suits you both Herman. For us the trick was to make things routine and manageable but also fun.

p
x