Thursday 16 November 2023

Lock-Up The Slut

Today being the 16th day of the month means two things, chastity dice and outdoor challenge dice day. Yippee! First the former. The roll of Owners' chastity dice determined that, as of today, i will remain locked in chastity 24/7 until the 16th May 2024 i.e for the next six months. So it is a case of bye-bye clit, see you (maybe) in late Spring/early Summer.

The next dice to be rolled were the outdoor challenge dice. This time the dice threw-up a combination that i have had to do before, namely wear shorts and fishnets and pose wearing them on a specific street that is about ten minutes walk from where Owner and i live. The previous time i had to do this was back in the Spring and i wore my shredded shorts and fishnet tights as you can see in this previous post. However, as i have done this challenge before i felt that i should push myself to try and make it a little harder, a bit more of a 'challenge' to complete this time around. It took me a few minutes but i soon came up with a plan.

Firstly, i realised that i could make my outfit a bit more risque by wearing fishnet stockings with the same ripped shorts, as opposed to fishnet tights. i could also engineer it so that instead of a 'normal' top i just wore a bra and basque under my coat. i also realised that i could wear some sluttier footwear. Next i then debated what jacket to wear. Would a short jacket and ripped shorts and fishnet stocking look too slutty or should i play it a little safe by wearing a slightly longer jacket that covered my bum? In the end i played safe and went with the longer jacket, in part because i also varied my route and instead chose to deliberately walk to the location along a busy main road instead of my usual backstreet route. i promise that if i do end up doing this challenge again in the future i will endeavour to do so wearing the shorter jacket for the walk along the main road. But this time i played safe.

So, how did i get on i hear you ask? Well, i was seen by quite a number of people but still posed as a street walker regardless. i feel much more confident and at ease posing in public dressed like a slut these days and i think that is starting to show in the pictures.  On receiving the resulting images Owner congratulated me and also described the images as 'hot stuff' - which made my day. You can judge for yourself below;

on the street corner with passing traffic

Incidentally, i do like this picture if i may say so myself. i think it makes me look a bit like a street corner prostitute which is what i hope the car driver thought i was. Anyway, back to the images;

do you like my cute back pack?
more cars passing
hello person staring at me from their doorstep behind me
hello passing person

As i mentioned, the route i took to get to the above location was along a much busier main road (it's a main bus route) and so i was seen by many, many passing motorists, truck drivers and people on their way to work etc. i stopped briefly to pose outside a corner cafe i passed

being overtaken by a trucker
outside the cafe, cars passing behind me

So you can see why i opted for the slightly longer coat this time. Maybe another time i might have the courage to wear a shorter coat whilst walking in stockings and shredded shorts along this same, very busy, road.

Location posing over it was time to head home but not before a couple of final photos.

The whole excursion took about 30 minutes, with me walking in my heels the whole time. It was also raining slightly and i had forgotten to bring a brolly so i was a little wet when i got back home. 

However, i am pleased with how i got on and like to think that people who saw me may have thought that i was hanging around trying to solicit some 'business' from a passing punter :). Yes, i am a shameless, exhibitionist slut. [You are shameless- Owner]

6 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,

you have no shame,in fact you seem to thrive on being shameless!

I love the outfit and I actually think your jacket is just the right length.

as for the next 6 months caged up, well I'm sure that you'll handle that, but I suspect it won't stop Owner from continuing to zap your sissy bits!

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie. i agree it's a nice coat but i wish i had been bold enough to wear a shorter one that didn't hide off my stocking tops and butt. Next time maybe.

p
x

holly said...

What a super task. Your standing normally with the coat closed actually looks so natural your Owner must be proud you make such a naturally beautiful girl X. I know you prefer the exhibition bits but there are times you knock it out of the park dearie. Maybe it's the hair....do you have it styled at all?? Xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Holly, thank you. That is very kind of you to say so. i started growing my hair last autumn and it has only been cut once since (about 2 months ago it got a bit of a trim). My hair is super fine so i struggle to know what to do with it. My hairdresser once suggested adding blue highlights, i am still debating whether that would be a good idea or not and of course Owner would need to approve it before i were i to get it done.

p
x

Anonymous said...

They say blondes have more fun lol x

Poppet Subslut said...

No offence to those who are blonde but i have never wanted to be one nor understood the fascination with them.

p
x