Saturday 3 February 2024

Deeper and Deeper

i must be one of the luckiest people alive.

i get to live my life with the most wonderful Owner in the world, the woman who is the love of my life and my best friend. A person i have the honour of submitting to and serving as Her slutty wife. What started out as a vanilla relationship quickly morphed into a Female-led one and, ever since, Owners' control over me has steadily extended into all aspects of my life.

Owner enjoys having a wife who does exactly what she is told to do. She enjoys having someone at home whose job is to make Her life as comfortable as possible, someone whose sole purpose in life is Her pleasure and happiness, someone She can enjoy teasing and beating or torturing when She so desires. 

As for myself, well i love nothing more than having the honour and pleasure of serving and submitting to my Owner to the best of my abilities. She is the love of my life and being permitted to submit to Her is my proudest achievement in life. Over the years Her control over me has gradually, slowly extended. We both work full-time so there are practical limits we have to work with. That said, we are always looking for new ways to deepen our bond and my subservience to Owner.

To that end there have already been some changes made this year that serve as examples of how our relationship has continued to further evolve and deepen. In my last post i mentioned some new rules that are now in place for me and the new punishment book i must keep up to date.

i am pleased to report that my punishments were served last week. i spent four days in 'boy mode' (no make-up or feminine attire) - which is something i really don't like. i feel ugly and not myself when dressed like that. i was also sat on and tickled until i thought i might wet myself. My clit was also electrocuted multiple times, as were my nipples, my buttocks and my pussy.

Last night i then had my regular maintenance disciplining - this time i was paddled on my buttocks and struck across my breasts with a riding crop.

For my part i have striven to provide Owner with things i know She enjoys, giving head scratches and offering massages cooking some new dishes as well as old favourites whilst keeping up with all my household chores. i am also consciously trying to ensure that, when invited to join Her to watch a TV series on the sofa in the evening (as was the case last night), i keep my body open and available for Her. The image below is of the two of us last night, Owner under a blanket and me....well not under it but available to be fondled and caressed, which She did.

me on the left, Owner on the right under a blanket on the sofa

i am also trying to avoid disturbing Owner when She is listening to Her book and to establish a routine of welcoming Her home by prostrating myself before Her when She returns from Her morning walk. i have also been continuing to diligently record those times in the week when my behaviour or actions have fallen short. There are currently 3 entries in my punishment book for this week.

Owner has also written out some treats She expects me to provide for Her over the coming year. These are on cards that will be drawn each month. The first will be completed tomorrow when i must give Owner a catwalk show. She asked for three different styles of outfit. i suggested the following:

  • ready to wear
  • bridal
  • swimwear

i am delighted to say that She agreed to these so tomorrow i will be modelling for Owner.

Last, Owner has also retired the 'under-the-table' cage that we had fashioned and is replacing it with a dog cage for me. The cage is on wheels meaning that when i am inside it She will be able to trundle me around or re-position me however She chooses. It will become my new home when i am not needed and have completed my chores or studies etc. We are both looking forward to it becoming a new feature of our home life.

In addition to the above this week also saw me being allowed to fellate a dildo for ten minutes whilst sat next to Owner as She watched telly. This afternoon we are both heading out into town to an exhibition about cuteness which is on at Somerset House and which i am really excited about.

i hope all readers are keeping well and i hope to update about my fashion catwalk show for Owner in my next blog entry.

3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Stating happiness and acknowledging good fortune, being grateful and appreciative for one's life...a nice post. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa
px

sissie billie said...

P,

it is always good to see you post such a happy blog post expressing your love for Owner. I'll just add Owner is incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful submissive for a Wife, partner and friend.

you are both well suited for each other.

hugs

billie xxx