Thursday 1 August 2024

Slut Life and Sadness

There are multiple facets to my relationship with Owner, Her 24/7 domination and control of me and my submission to Her. Some are more recent developments, others have been there from the very start of our Female-led journey. Me being expected to be Her sex toy and a slut is one of the latter.

From the moment all those years ago when our, initially vanilla, relationship became an FLR one Owner made it clear that my body belongs to Her. She can access it and use it in any way that She sees fit whenever She wishes. i must make myself available to Her whenever She desires. My body exists solely for Her sexual pleasure, amusement and enjoyment. For my part, i must never under any circumstance attempt to initiate a sexual act with Her nor am i permitted access to any part of Her beautiful, gorgeous body unless She expressly allows it.

Owner regularly exercises Her rights over my body by teasing, touching, fondling and groping me. She enjoys sidling up behind me and pulling down my knickers then walking off. Sometimes She goes further and slips Her hand up between my legs to caress my 'pussy'. When She does i automatically spread and open my legs for Her like a good slut, making myself available to Her. 

The reason that Owner sometimes likes to leave me out of chastity is so that my little clit becomes available for Her to touch, torment and tease. Naturally, i am still not permitted to touch it myself and, in truth, i have no real desire to do so. She, however, likes to caress, slap and play with it a little and, when She does, i obediently part my legs for Her. My legs are like warm butter - they spread easily!

At home, when preparing to make dinner and commence my evening chores i first remove my panties before changing into my cleaning smock. The hem of the smock barely covers my buttocks. This ensures i am accessible to Her. Later, after i have completed my chores and i am permitted to sit next to Her on the sofa, i fully unzip my smock (each is front fastening) so that Owner has unfettered access to me. Then when we go to bed, i always wear a nightie and sleep on my side, affording Her easy access to my 'pussy'. Owner often likes to fall asleep gently stroking my 'cunt' leaving me aroused and frustrated. i love being molested by Her. She in turn enjoys having my body available at all times. i am Her always available slut and whore.

However, it is not just when we are at home or in bed that Owner expects access to my flesh. She also fondles and gropes me in public. i absolutely love it when She does this. Love it when She exercises Her right to access my body whenever and wherever She wants. Summer time offers Her lots of opportunities to do this. On warm days when we are out i am often to be found wearing little denim cut-off shorts that She has bought for me. Owner buys me ones that are short but not too tight around the thigh, loose enough for Her to be able to slip Her hand inside. Which is exactly what She does. 

The other day, as i carried Owners' bag whilst walking Her to the train station She slipped Her hand up the leg of my shorts and fondled, groped and squeezed my buttocks as we walked past early morning commuters. i was in heaven, loving every minute of having my body so publicly claimed like that by Her.

i was not always comfortable with being groped in public this way. Initially i felt self-conscious. However, over the years Owner has helped me to overcome my shyness and encouraged me to embrace who i am, namely Her slut. Now i am happy, eager even, to be be publicly groped by Her. It is more than just the reassurance that She still finds my body appealing. It is the public expression of Her total ownership of me. Whether Her hand is up my shorts and inside my knickers or it is reaching down my blouse inside my bra and be it in the street, the cinema or a bar, i now love it when She publicly gropes me like this. My head spins, i feel excited, desirable and aroused. No more do i feel self-conscious and awkward. Now i yearn for Her to go further, to be instructed to take off my top or remove my shorts. To be dis-robed and paraded as a slut, to have to touch myself for Her, be publicly ravaged by Her. In short, to be a shameless slut.

i love being treated by Owner as Her slut, love to make myself available for Her at all times, wherever we are. Sometimes She asks if i ever tire of Her touching and groping me? Nothing could be further from the truth. i am addicted to it, crave it. If anything, all i wish for is for it to happen more and more.

Owner has given me the confidence to live, act and behave like a slut. In return i hope to make Her proud by being the best slut i can be.

Sadly, however, there will not be the opportunity to demonstrate just how much of a slut i am and love to be in the coming days as Owner departs for Spain this Friday, leaving me on my own. Thankfully, our separation is not for long. i fly out to join Her later the following week before we then both return back together. Whilst we are parted there are plenty of things for me to be getting on with besides my daily chores and tasks. There is the decorating to finish, a hedge to trim, windows to clean, drawers to tidy etc and i am sure that time will fly by but i will miss Her. i can't wait until we are reunited.

Going to Spain also provides us with an opportunity to see Her new flat. Neither of us has seen it since we bought it over Easter. Owner's parents have been amazing and have arranged and supervised the few things that needed doing to it. They have also helped with furniture for the bedroom, being onsite to let deliveries in and oversee their installation. It will be amazing to finally see it, knowing Owner at last has a place in Her home town. A place which, in Her own words, She 'can install' me.

i cannot wait to be installed there by Her. London will remain where we spend the majority of our time for the foreseeable future. i cannot work from Spain whereas Owner can so She may spend more time there at first than i do. However, for Owner to finally have a place of Her own in Her home town, a place where, just like in Her flat in London, i can look after Her, serve Her, worship and love Her, a place i can clean and maintain for Her, cook and entertain Her friends and family, that will be truly special. It is a really exciting development for us both and our lives together. Previously we have always stayed with Her parents. Now Owner has Her own in which She can reign supreme. i cannot wait to start serving Her there.

Returning to the 'slut' theme. It has been hot in London the past few days with the daytime temperature over 30 Celsius. Whilst this has made things a little uncomfortably warm it has given me an opportunity to wear my warm weather cleaning outfit 😁

Finally, i leave you with a of photos of me in a new dress that i saw in a sale and which Owner allowed me to buy (provided that i got rid of/recycled some existing clothes, which i have). i think it would look better if i wasn't wearing a bra and panties at the same time, what do readers think? Suitably slutty? It is from Nii Hai

Take care all.

10 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Great post, interesting, informative, detailed, graphic, full of kink and lust, pleasure, joy, travels, financial security, a great life. I haven't had sex in weeks or months, having a bad hair day, my dog is sick, I can't find my pants, my car is making a funny noise, Trump sucks, I over cooked some pasta...Bitch slap for SlutLips, for using the word "sad". :)

vanessachaland said...

Odd, I thought I posted a comment, but nothing is here. Oh well...might be losing my mind.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Vanessa - for some reason blogger decided your first comment was spam, but not the second one. Most weird. Anyway, it is showing now.

What a lovely comment it was too, thank you :) Sorry to hear you haven't been getting any, that's just not right. i hope that your dog recovers and i am sure your hair looks amazing.

i am confused though, why are you looking for pants? :) Could the noise from the car be the last guy you picked up that you then forgot about and is still locked up in the boot? :)

Agree on Trump, go Kamala. Love her. Bet the pasta still tastes good and thank you for the bitch slap. Nothing quite like a good slap to start get going.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Google/Blogger decided my post was spam? They're probably spot on accurate. Nothing I write is worth more than aged canned processed fake meat, Spam, anyway. :)

sissy terri said...

Love this post. We have two places also. While one is supposed to be a vacation home...it's more of a vacation for D than it is for me...Another place to keep up for Her!

Love how Mistress shows Her love for you in public!

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks terrie, i am looking forward to becoming a jet-setting maid :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

I think you do so well not having a cage on sometimes and are not tempted to have a little play with you’re clittty or dare to cum ! I would hate to think what you’re mistress would do then hopefully it won’t be to long before you’re clitty is locked in its cage again poppet

Im actually trying cage free chastity at the moment I’m up to 3 weeks at the moment I’m doing ok as I don’t get very hard anymore just a little soft bump hahaha but as soon as I need it I will be locked on hope you’re enjoying the summer sissy sue x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sissy sue, tomorrow i get to find out whether i will remain unlocked for a bit longer or whether i will be returned back to chastity. Personally, i would like to go back but it is not my decision to make.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I see your caged again poppet you must be happy sissy sue

Poppet Subslut said...

How eagle-eyed you are sissy sue. Yes, back in chastity and happily so.

p
x