Wednesday 30 September 2020

A Rainy Lazy Morning

One of the great things about being away on holiday is the ability to wake up but then, after breakfast, decide to return back to bed. This is exactly what Owner suggested we do this morning after concluding that the weather looked to wet to go walking. So at about 9am i found myself, back in bed being spooned and cuddled by Owner.

Well the spooning and cuddling did not last long. Soon She was biting me and caressing me, then She bound, gagged and flogged my exposed and helpless clitty whilst tormenting my nipples with the clover clamps. After toying with me for a while She then settled Herself into one of Her favourite positions, squatting over my face so that i might lick Her anus whilst She pleasured Herself. i must say, it is one of my favourite positions too! Licking Owners' arse is such a delicious treat.

bound and gagged before Owner removed the gag and sat on my face
However, Owner wasn't done. After pleasuring Herself astride me for a while She then untied one of my wrists so that i could rotate onto all fours, pussy open and exposed for Her to have fun with. Owner produced one of Her dildos and had me go down on it whilst She lubed my pussy and began to stretch it with one hand whilst simultaneously pleasuring Herself with a bullet vibe with Her other hand. With me gobbling eagerly on Her 'cock' Owner brought Herself off as She slid Her fingers in and out of my welcoming pussy. Her (and my) fun wasn't over though. She then grabbed hold of the dildo i had been happily fellating and slipped it deep into my moist and welcoming pussy, then reached around and began to masturbate my clit as She fucked me with Her cock.

'Cum like a whore' She instructed, and i did, loudly, very loudly as i thrust my hips back and forth, burying Her cock inside me. i adore the sensation of being so deeply fucked and am so grateful to Owner for gifting me such an intense and explosive orgasm. As i am to be locked up in chastity again when we get back i know that that may be the last time i experience having my clit masturbated to orgasm for a while.

In contrast to the weather today, yesterday was a glorious day and Owner and i went out for a lovely long walk. The scenery was quite stunning

The walk also provided an opportunity for me to pose in my t-shirt and bra - such a slut!

In my supergurl t-shirt

Can you help me find my way to my top? It appears to have fallen off!

No comments: