Thursday 17 September 2020

Hello and An Apology

Greetings to anyone out there who still pops by to see if there have been any updates from me, i know it has been a while since my last one and that many of you have been concerned by my absence and will have been wondering if Owner and i are ok? We're both fine it is just our lives have been preoccupied by other concerns of late. Nothing too dramatic and probably the same concerns many have been experiencing these past few months, a toxic stew of Covid, Brexit, Trump and work-related stress and anxiety.

i stopped checking in on the blog. This is the first time i have looked at it in, well months and months. So i apologise to you all for not having posted or replied to you comments. i really am sorry.

i have also allowed some of my domestic chores to slide (they still get done but i not on a daily basis) as our lives morphed into a routine of wake-up, have breakfast, walk to lounge and start work (from home), finish work, have dinner, try to relax, sleep and repeat, day after day, week after week, month after month. i know it has been the same for many and others have lost jobs but it can still be hard. i have also been out of chastity most of the time.

As a couple we love to travel and go out for meals or drinks. We were due to go to Spain to see Owner's family who she hasn't seen since Xmas but ended up having to cancel as Covid spiked in Spain again. Although in happier news my sister managed got a new job and was able to escape the sinking ship that is the UK and move to Spain.  I had also earlier booked a trip to New York for Owner's birthday which we had obviously had to cancel and then a planned holiday to Finland was cancelled when the Finns wisely (perhaps) banned entry to travelers from the UK.

On a more positive note. Owner and i did have a lovely long weekend away over the Bank Holiday. We stayed in a small town on Worcestershire called Pershore and did some lovely walks. It was also very memorable for another reason. Owner brought Her strapon and one morning, after first bringing Herself off as She sat on my face whilst i feasted on Her backside, She clamped my nipples, had me fellate Her dildo then lubed and opened up my pussy with Her hand before fucking me hard. Owner commented approvingly what a noisy and eager slut i was as i cried out in pure delight whilst slamming my hips back and forth against Hers, burying Her dildo deep inside me and cumming loudly like the true whore i am. It was wonderful.

This weekend we are heading to South Wales for a fortnight. Owner has brought me a pretty new lace nightie to take with us and i have also packed an outfit or two for some outdoor photoshoots, something we have not done since before Covid. We both cannot wait to get away and i promise to keep you all updated more often in future, that is if anyone still reads this little blog.

Take care and apologies once again from me, i hope all of you are keeping well?

9 comments:

Edwin Verrips said...

My dear poppet,
I was truly concerned about you and owner, thinking to the worst. So please don't do this not again, your sorry is accepted.
Love
Evy

Sissy Kaaren said...

OMG I was so happy to open up my blog and see that there was a new post from you!!!!
I'm so relieved to hear that you're both OK!!!!
And if I was there you'd go over my knees for scaring us all like that!!!!
But then I'd make sure to kiss it and make it better!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Anonymous said...

happy to read you again. I was worried.
a site you might like
https://evolvingyourman.com
michel

Poppet Subslut said...

Dear Evy, Kaaren and michel - sorry for the concern i caused and thank you for your lovely comments.

Kaaren - now that does sound fun, naughty!

michel - i will check out the link, thank you.

p
x

JillianOlivia said...

So happy to hear that you both are well and safe!
Looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Jillian

Lucianathais said...

que bueno volver a saber de ti .... me alegro muchísimo de saber que están bien ... .. mis mejores deseos para ti y tu ama ...

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks JillianOlivia - we had an eventful journey but arrived safely and have started to explore. Hoping to do an outdoor bikini photoshoot tomorrow :)

p
x

Muchas gracias Lucianathais.

Besos
p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

Madam and I have both missed you and Owner.

Take Care the pair of you,

billie xxxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and sorry for the disappearing act. Rubbish couple of months as they were for many. However, delighted to be back and currently enjoying the last days of our time in Wales.

p
x