Friday 25 September 2020

Wales Cont'd and a Renewed Sense of Purpose

Owner and i continue to have an excellent time here in Wales. We have (touch wood) so far escaped being caught up in the various local Covid-19 lockdowns and have been able to freely explore the coast, castles, waterfalls, mountains and caves that this part of the world has to offer.

A period away has also provided a much needed opportunity for reflection, the main one being that when we return i need to get back into my old routines pronto and get back to being the pet and wife that Owner deserves. The last few months saw us both consumed by what felt at times like an avalanche of work, worries and stress (especially for Owner). Our usual routines were obliterated as we both adjusted to the strange new world of being at home most of the time and i am afraid to say that i let some of my duties slide. It wasn't just updating this blog that i became rubbish at! i didn't stop completely, i still did my household tasks etc but not as diligently as i should have. i also stopped dressing prettily for Owner as we worked from home. The move to daily work video conferences saw me out of my dresses or blouses and skirts and into blouses and jeans. The period of complete lockdown also brought an end to my monthly outdoor challenges, i was also released from chastity - which, as regular chastity wearers will know can quickly lead to a loss of focus.

Anyway, Owner and i have discussed all of this whilst enjoying the peace and calm of our holiday in Wales and have agreed that all of the above has to change when we get back. Covid-19 is not going away anytime soon but i need to get back to the wife i was. So upon our return i will be expected to get back to my usual domestic routines (with a few additional tasks to complete added on), re-start the outdoor dice challenges and return to chastity. i am really happy. Not at the prospect of heading home in a week's time, we'd both happily stay here for longer, but at the prospect of life returning to a sort of 'normal'. i do periodically have re-lapses like this, i hate that i do and wish that i didn't but if nothing else they serve to reinforce my conviction that i am truly at my happiest and most contented when i am in chastity, dressed sluttily, making an exhibition of myself and serving my lovely Owner.

Talking of which, Owner and i will be celebrating 15 years of being in a relationship together next month. Fifteen years! From vanilla to becoming Her wife. They truly have been the best years of my life and i am beyond blessed to have met Her and have had the opportunity to share my life with Her. Owner has been going through some tough times of late, especially the past few months. She deserves a better wife than i have been of late and i intend to ensure that She gets the one She married back. It won't directly help to resolve the issues She is dealing with but hopefully Her days will be a little bit brighter if Her wife is back keeping Her home looking sparkling, serving and looking after Her and looking as pleasing to Her eye as a 50 year old transvestite can do!

On that front, as you can see, i have some work to do! Owner has started to photograph me again whilst we have been away, something She says She enjoys doing. We used to have regular 'shoots' as i love nothing better than to dress up and be photographed by Her, but then we fell out of the habit in late Spring. However, Owner has now taken a few photos of me whilst we have been away and we have another 'shoot' planned in the countryside. We have already found the location, a viewpoint in a nature reserve less than a mile from where we are staying. Until then, however, here are a selection of photos Owner has taken of me in and outside the Airbnb we are renting

poppet at repose in the Airbnb conservatory

Cheeky


In the garden of the Airbnb in my new nightie


With (tiny) Welsh dragon - sooo cute!

Me and my concave head!

6 comments:

Lucianathais said...

hola ami ... que gusto volver a leer tus publicaciones.. que bueno que retomarán los hábitos.. un abrazo desde la distancia.. mis mejores deseos oara ustedes

Poppet Subslut said...

Gracias Lucianathais, besos y abrazos

p
x

Sissy Kaaren said...

Several years ago my wife released me from chastity and told me to enjoy myself!!!!
I did.....all over the place!!!! But after a couple of days it just wasn't....special....if you know what I mean...
If you can cum whenever you want it just becomes another thing you do....but if you have to earn it....if you have no control of it....if it's rare....then it's special!!!!
I actually asked her to please put me back in chastity and I clicked the lock shut myself!
Now onto your pics....the black nightie is wonderful and looks just darling on you!!!
But that first pic....the short skirt and the white thigh highs!!!! Absolutely adorable.....
I'm so glad you've come back to share your adventures with us....
And I so wish I could plant a few kisses on those pretty thighs!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - i know what you mean, i can't wait to be locked away again when we return.

i am thrilled that you like the pictures and i am delighted to be back sharing our adventures again. As for the kisses, you will be getting me all excited! *blush*

p
x

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you!
You're looking girlier than ever...hugs! sara

Poppet Subslut said...

That's a lovely thing to say sara, thank you.

p
x