Saturday 29 January 2022

January Blues

This week has been quite a tiring one and a busy one work-wise. i had a little wobble in that on Wednesday and Thursday i was feeling super tired and generally mhwah, to the point that i asked Owner if i might be excused my Wednesday evening studies and my Thursday after-work duties? Owner was kind enough to let me do this. 

i mention this because i would never want to give the impression that She does not look after me. Although i submit to Her and am dominated by Her She in turn cares for me and looks after me, especially when i am feeling not quite my best. 

Owner Herself didn't have the best of weeks either in that She had a bad migraine at the start of the week which required Her to take some time off work. i tried to take care of Her as best i could.

Anyway, as i write this (Saturday morning) i am pleased to say that i have mostly caught back-up with myself - all that i still need to do today is clean and dust the lounge and complete my hour of Spanish study and i will be back on track. i was also gifted a glass of Owner's nutritious and restorative piss to drink before breakfast - which is always a lovely way to start any day.

In other news. Last night Owner restrained me before striking my 'labia' 120 times with Her heavy metal tenderiser and then caning my breasts 150 times with Her twisted cane as part of my weekly disciplining. This was then followed by Her tickling me on a sustained basis whilst i remained restrained and unable to wriggle free. Owner enjoys tickling me but when She does i often end up thrashing about uncontrollably - something i obviously cannot do if i am restrained. Here i am, secured with Owner's chosen disciplinary instruments in position - already giggling nervously at the prospect of a tickling to come

Earlier in the day, i was despatched to our local park to fellate one of Owners' dildo's in public for 2 minutes. It was a nice day and the park was again busy with dog walkers so it was tricky to find a moment when i could complete my task without being spotted. However, i eventually managed to suck Owners' cock for 2 minutes in public. This is a short excerpt from the video i made for Owner
As for the rest of this weekend? Well later today i am getting my haircut and then tomorrow Owner and i are heading out to lunch together to a great Thai restaurant near London Bridge.


2 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

I would have gladly substituted for the pink dildo!!! I'm small enough that you could have taken all of me with no problem....sigh....but there's always the cage to consider....
You're looking lovely as usual Pet!!!!
Even lovelier with your lips wrapped around that big cock!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Kaaren and it would be lovely to suck your lolly, caged or not, until it melted in my mouth.

p
x