Wednesday 19 January 2022

Data Points and Panties

The eagle-eyed amongst you may also have noticed a new set of statistics appear down the side of my blog in the form pf a 'Performance Rating'. As i have mentioned in the past back in November Owner started to provide me with daily feedback on my behaviour/performance in the form of a daily mark out of five. She emails me my score for every evening. i have taken these scores and then averaged them for the month to display on the blog so that there is a public record of how Owner thinks i have done/behaved that month. Obviously, an average score of 5 out of 5 is what i should be aiming for. At present i am averaging about a 4.6 out of 5.

This feature may or may not be of any interest to anyone but Owner congratulated me on a good use of data and it now sits along side the information about how many days i have been in continuous chastity and how many orgasms i have had each year. Incidentally, on the latter i wonder if i might see these further restricted this year? i had none all year in 2019 but then had four in 2020 and three last year - so i am currently averaging 2.33 orgasms a year. Personally, i think it would be good for my development to keep that average trending down. Perhaps i am odd thinking this, but then whoever said i was 'normal'? :)

Changing subjects, here is a gratuitous photo of me in one of my new pairs of panties

my new knickers

i never know what to ask for when my family say to me 'what would you like for your birthday?' In truth there is little/nothing i actually need and the things i would quite like tend not to be the things one can ask a family member to get, even i have never said, actually yes i'd like a really big butt plug or a pretty new dress! As a result, each year i tend to end up getting vouchers. The advantage of these, at least, is that i can specify the kind of shops i would like vouchers from. Guess what, i always suggest ones that have  women's clothes i like.

Anyway, this year my mum bought me some vouchers for H&M and so, with Owners' permission, i was able to do a little online shopping. Owner, of course, still vetted (and vetoed) some of my suggested purchases and also picked out an item She had seen that She wanted me to wear. To cut a long story short this week i took delivery, courtesy of my mother, of a lovely new skirt, a cropped t-shirt, V-necked sleeveless jumper (also cropped) and some pairs of the lovely knickers i am wearing above

i am very pleased with them and Owner remarked that they look very cute. i also have a new pair of pretty pink slippers, courtesy of my dad.

Meanwhile, in other developments. On Monday Owner required that i complete my evening cleaning chores (cleaning the bathroom from top to bottom) whilst gagged and sniffing Her used panties. i must say i do think i look about as unglamorous as i possibly could, although the scent of Owners' pussy is definitely preferable to the smell of cleaning disinfectant!

me looking like something out of a B horror movie

Tonight, after i have made and then washed up and put away the dinner i need to do some more cleaning chores and then have an hour of study to complete. After that is done and only then will i be able to join Owner and relax with Her. But that won't quite be the end of my tasks. i have been instructed to practice deep-throating Her silver dildo whilst we watch TV together. In short, i have a busy evening ahead but  keeping me busy, useful and learning new skills is all part of my continuous development and training as Owner's wife and slut and to be honest i would not have it any other way.

No comments: