Sunday 16 January 2022

Birthday Dress and Other Birthday Fun

One of the things that i absolutely love about my life is that i am fairly certain that i am one of only a lucky few people who get to spend their 52nd birthday posing outside wearing the new service dress that their dominant wife has bought for them, in my stockings and heels. Even better, i get to do this outside our flat, in our street on a Sunday lunchtime for all the neighbours and passers by to see. That was exactly what i was able to do today - i truly am one very lucky, albeit increasingly old, submissive, exhibitionist slut

me in our street wearing my new service dress

Yes, today is my birthday and amongst the many lovely things that Owner bought for me was this beautiful made to measure service dress that She ordered especially for me from the lovely Karolina at BeBaGo on Etsy. You can see another couple of shots of it below

Getting ready to meet my public :)
Hello neighbours, like my dress?
a quick flash of knicker

i love the dress and it fits me perfectly.

But, i have already got well ahead of myself. Let me go back to first thing this morning and the sight that greeted me in our lounge. Owner had ordered me an amazing birthday cake, decorated the table with balloons and streamers and provided me with a fresh glass of Her delicious piss to drink to help kick-start my birthday in style. This was the sight that greeted me

presents, cake, balloons and glass of fresh piss

i eagerly swigged the glass of Owner's wonderful golden nectar - honestly Her pee is the best drink ever and was a wonderful way to start my day

piss drinking birthday pet - with my morning hair! :)

Drink downed it was time to be truly indulgent and have some amazing chocolate cake for breakfast. Owner had even bought me a pair of  special cake eating glasses to wear.

how is it that i am 52 already?
eating cake with my birthday cake eating glasses on

Next, it was time to open my presents. Owner bought me some amazing gifts including a pretty set of wireless headphones and a zombie cow butter dish (we have a bit of a thing going on about cows - whenever we go on holiday we always spend at least some of our time hunting down cow-themed souvenirs).

zombie cow butter dish - totally awesome
super cute wireless headphones
And of course the service dress, did i mention that Owner had bought me made-to-measure dress?
my precious :)

She also got me this great card

Since breakfast it has been a real struggle to be allowed to do anything productive. i was able to clean the bathroom and do some clothes washing this morning but Owner insisted on making lunch, even permitting me to have a glass of wine from the half-finished bottle left over from Xmas when i was allowed a couple of drinks then. She has also insisted that i just relax whilst She washes up, on account of it being my birthday (so i am using the opportunity to draft this blog post - i will still try to sweep and mop the floors later, i feel v guilty if my chores get left undone). EDIT - between drafting and Owner approving this blog post i did sweep all the floors, although Owner has excused me from mopping them as well.

sweeping the floors in my new service dress

In short, it is proving to be a lovely birthday.

5 comments:

Valeria sissy01 said...

Muchas felicidades querida, mis mejores deseos para ti un fuerte abrazo.. Gracias por todo lo que comportes

Sissy Kaaren said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Pet!!!!
You look absolutely adorable in your new service dress....I'd love to bring you to my house but I'm sure nothing would get done and we'd both get a well deserved spanking!!!
I'm sending you a big wet kiss, you can put it wherever you like and maybe some day I can put it there myself!!!!
Happy birthday sweet girl and many many more!!!!
Kisses
kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Valeria sissy01 - muchas gracias mi amiga. Besos y abrazos

p
x

Kaaren - you really are so kind and (thrillingly naughty, thank you. A big sloppy kiss back.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Happy Birthday...albeit belated. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa

p
x