Saturday 15 January 2022

Of Parks, Paddles & Pain

Greetings all. This week has seen a return to earth with a bump after the holiday break in that i returned to work (albeit still from home, thankfully) on Monday. It also marked the return of the in-week challenges and Friday caning/spankings.

As a result on Tuesday, after completing my evening chores, Owner used me as a human footstool whilst She phoned home to Her parents. i have to say that it was quite a humbling experience to literally be under Her feet whilst She was chatting away to Her mother. It did feel very appropriate and an accurate physical reflection of our relationship.

Then on Thursday, during a brief gap between work calls and meetings, i did as instructed and took myself off and walked a full circuit of our local park with my nipples clamped, pausing briefly next to the park cafe to sniff a pair of Owner's deliciously fragrant used panties. It was a lovely day and the park was being well used, despite it being a weekday. My nipples were nicely throbbing by the time i got back home and returned to 'work'.

In the park

Then yesterday, after cooking dinner and completing my evening chores (cleaning the kitchen) it was time for my weekly physical reminder Owner's dominance over me, namely my weekly disciplining. This time it was decided that i was to receive a combination of being paddled on my bottom by the heavy wooden paddle before then being struck on my exposed 'labia' by the solid metal ball spanking device. The paddling left me with a distinct 'glow' on my derriere as you can see

However, i confess that i struggled to take being struck hard on my testicles by the solid metal tenderiser. Owner had told me to roll onto my back and to stay still whilst She struck me down there. However, i was soon wriggling and squirming about like an eel after less than ten of fifty blows She had stated i would receive. As a result She had to secure me in the wooden yoke before continuing. 

Even locked in position as i was i continued to struggle and cried out more than once that it hurt (which it did) and asked Her to stop. She did not and instead simply said that i had grown 'fluffy' and continued to strike me. Much as i disliked the experience at the time i do think this is indicative of a very welcome hardening of Owner's attitude when it comes to these weekly sessions. In the past She probably would have stopped as She initially struggled a little with the idea of inflicting pain on the person She loves. She still loves me but no longer has such qualms about making me suffer. i think this is wonderful and shows how much She too has also grown in confidence in dominating me over time. We both agree that i need to be able to take whatever discipline, pain and discomfort She determines i am to receive and i welcome the fact that Owner continued to strike me despite my protestations to stop. Disciplining over we then spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the sofa watching the Korean series Silent Sea on Netflix.

In other news, tomorrow is my birthday...i will be 52 years young. Owner has lots of things planned for the day, She came home yesterday armed with birthday balloons and an instruction for me to inflate them. i know She has got me a household service dress as She sought my input when choosing which one to purchase and then measured me thoroughly for it as it has been hand made, i am really excited about it and cannot wait to try it on tomorrow if She allows me to. She has also ordered me a cake which i am under instructions to take delivery of today whilst She is out. 

Tomorrow being the 16th also means that i will need to undertake some type of monthly outdoor challenge although the chastity device will not be being rolled. In December it determined i was to be locked 24/7 for at least 3 months and so will not be rolled again until mid-March.

That's it for now. i will update again shortly. Besos y abrazos

No comments: