Friday 18 February 2022

Painting (and Dancing) by Numbers

Well, after a week in which i paraded about in our local station in my high heels, walked around our neighbourhood with Owners' used knickers on my head and had my pussy well and truly stretched and stuffed, it ended with Owner giving my backside a thorough caning.

By the time She had finished my butt cheeks and backs of my thighs had been painted a deep red as She brought the thickest of Her canes down a total of two hundred and fifty times. As i counted each stroke Owner got right into the swing of things, even dancing about at one point as She struck from one side then the other.

Caning over i was left with a very warm bottom indeed! It was then time for me to make dinner, then clean the kitchen and give Owner a foot massage. It has been quite the week.

my bottom post-caning

No comments: