Sunday 6 February 2022

The Happy Arse Licker

 'I love cumming with your tongue in my arse'

'You have a lovely face to sit on'

The above are two of the sentences uttered this morning by Owner. She has a beautiful and a delicious backside and on occasion i am treated to the luxury of pleasuring and worshiping Her anus with my tongue. Such occasions are moments of great intimacy, which serve also as reminders of my place and purpose, Her arse-licking, human sex toy. This morning was just such a moment.

After waking me by caressing my breasts, fondling and spanking my little caged clit until the hanging plums of my labia were heavy and swollen Owner directed my attention to Her own pleasure. Kneeling on the bed She directed me to position myself between Her thighs, so that my tongue might delight Her whilst She brought Herself off with Her vibrator.

i live for such moments. i adore the taste of Owner's anus, can't get enough of it in fact i could feast for hours, delighted and intoxicated. Sometimes Owner will position Herself on all fours and i have me kneel behind Her whilst i worship Her heavenly backside.  On other occasions She will lay on Her side and lift up Her upper leg, inviting me to place my lips against Her inviting sphincter and worship Her with my tongue. My favourite position, however, (and i think Hers too) was the one She adopted this morning. Her sitting above me, straddling my face, pushing down and enveloping me, suffocating me as i strive to pleasure Her with my out-stretched tongue.

i licked hungrily and enthusiastically between Her butt cheeks, my tongue lapping and circling the entrance of Her anus before pushing inside. As my tongue entered Her Owner sank down lower, smothering my face completely. i felt and heard Her vibrator buzzing against the bridge of my nose as She worked it against Her clit whilst my tongue licked and probed Her backside.

Worshiping Her anus like this with my tongue has become the main way that Owner uses my body sexually. My tongue serves as Her human sex toy, pleasuring Her backside with whilst Her primary sex toy purrs away mechanically against Her clit. Occasionally She may also rub and grind against other parts of my body but my tongue in Her anus is what She seems to enjoy the most. It is the only part of me that is allowed to penetrate Her, it has been well over a decade since my clit was last allowed inside Her. i can't imagine it ever being allowed inside of Her again, She has no need of it. Her toys and my tongue do a much better job than it ever did.

It's curious to think that some people might think that my sex life ended in my late thirties. That was the last time my clit was allowed inside Owner. Yet, here i am, well over a decade later and i am living my happiest years and i am more sexually and emotionally content and fulfilled than ever i was in my teens, twenties or thirties. What i had once referred to as my cock was, in fact, nothing of note. Nicknamed, rather accurately, 'floppy' during my first disastrous attempt to lose my virginity in my late teens it led to years of disappointment and repeated 'stage fright' that meant sex for me was a minefield of performance anxiety and shame-faced apologies. Meeting Owner changed all that and, in doing so, liberated me from my sexual insecurity. 

It was She who first verbalised that what i had was actually not a cock at all but a clit. She also quickly came to realise that She had no need of it sexually. It was small and cute and something that, still to this day, She likes to occasionally torture, tease and torment, but sexually it was pointless. She had no need of it. Consequently, it soon became redundant. For most of the over a decade and a half we have spent together, it has been locked away. Put simply, it is not needed. It serves zero sexual purpose and, i assume, never again will. So, in one sense it could be thought that my sex life is well and truly over. How wrong that thought would be.

Far from emasculating me this past decade has been hugely liberating to me.  Mentally and physically (courtesy of the tiny chastity cage it spends much of the time in) i no longer even think of myself as having a cock. i don't, i have a (normally caged) clit. Freed from any expectation or hope that such a part of my anatomy might be in any way be sexually needed by Owner i no longer worry about whether or not i will be able to 'perform'. Instead i get to focus on giving Owner pleasure in whatever way She would like. That way is licking Her anus with my tongue whilst She brings Herself off with Her vibrator. 

i know other fellow submissives out there in the blogger sphere who are similarly kept in a state of semi-permanent denial, their cocks no longer of use or interest to their partners. For a few they are, on occasion, still made use of. Unlocked to briefly perform and then quickly locked away again. Others have had their caged cocks supplemented by strapons with which to fuck their partner. In Owners' household the only person who gets fucked by a strapon is me, by Owner. In other relationships the submissive is cuckolded by their Dominant partners who takes on lovers to provide what they, as sissy sluts like me, are so incapable of providing. Owner has never sought to do this and seems to be quite happy with Her toys and my tongue. i would, of course, understand and accept it if She ever wanted what i am so obviously not equipped nor capable of providing. But, so far she seems to get what She wants and needs from Her personal submissive sex toy, namely me.

For my part i love to help provide Her with pleasure this way. i am honoured to be permitted to be so intimate with Her and to share and feel the exquisite sensation of Her orgasm whilst savouring, inhaling and tasting Her delicious derriere. It is a heavenly treat and each time i get to experience it, such as this morning, i feel like i truly have won life's lottery. If allowed to i would happily feast on Her butt hole all day. 

So it was with great happiness and joy, and frustrated arousal, that i pleasured Owner this morning until She came, and it was with a throbbing, aching clit and heavy, swollen labia that i cuddled up to Her afterwards before getting out of bed to make breakfast. 

Her pleasure is what matters the most, to both of us but providing it to Her also serves to give me great pleasure too.

To add to my state of heightened but frustrated arousal later in the afternoon, after completing my household chores, Owner had me fuck my pussy with one of Her dildos. i have a feeling i am going to be feeling horny all week after so much excitement!

My 'labia' lips hanging heavy below my chastity device

Looking out the window whilst i fuck myself for Owners' amusement

No comments: