Sunday 13 February 2022

Food and Furniture

Owner and i have feasted well this weekend. Yesterday, Owner took me out to a Middle Eastern restaurant called Ceru off Bayswater Road where She ordered us a wonderful spread of delicious dishes and even treated me to a beer as well. The food was lovely but we were both very full when we left. After a short stroll through Hyde Park we visited an exhibition in South Kensington before returning home.

at the restaurant with Owner
Today (sunday) has been spent at home. i prepared a roast chicken with all the trimmings for lunch and then did some cleaning and chores and gave Owner a massage. 

carving the roast - watched by the zombie cow butter dish

When i was done Owner gave my 'labia' a beating with Her metal disciplinary device before having me act as her human side table for a while for Her to rest Her drink on my backside.

freshly showered and legs spread, presenting my 'labia' for a beating
human side table
This afternoon i also found out what challenges i will be required to undertake this week and how i will be disciplined next weekend. Luckily for me the challenges comprise a mix of the deeply humiliating (having to walk around the block wearing Owners' panties on my head) and enjoyable (being fucked by the huge tentacle dildo whilst fellating another dildo). In addition, on Wednesday i will also be rolling the monthly outdoor challenge dice to see what location and outfit i will have to wear outside and where i will be wearing it. It promises to be quite the week.

In other news, Owner bought me this super pretty blue skirt. i love it. Owner says the powder blue colour really suits me, what do you think dear reader?

my pretty new skirt

No comments: