Thursday 17 February 2022

Slut Training

Owner gave me a bit of a workout this evening, She had me fellate and deep-throat Her large brown dildo whilst at the same time She opened my pussy up with Her hand before then stretching it deep and wide with the huge tentacle dildo. The tentacle dildo really is quite something, it is super long and girthy and weighs in at over a kilogram. It truly is a marvel. It is amazing how good it feels as it pushes deep into my pussy and stretches me out, it is also amazing how readily my pussy opens up these days to accommodate it. But open up i did, i moaned and groaned as i took it inside me whilst i simultaneously sucked and slurped on the other dildo. i was the happiest slut in town as i was well and truly spit-roasted.

As i fucked myself on the enormous tentacle Owner reached underneath me and massaged and spanked my swollen bits hanging free beneath my caged little clitty. It felt wonderful to be groped and fondled like this as whilst at the same time hungry my pussy was being well and truly stuffed and plumbed. Stretched out and opened up i was, i hope, able to show Owner what an accommodating slut She has helped me to become. i thrust back and forwards, eagerly fucking myself on the monster dildo. i really have become a total size whore.

However, Owner made sure that i did not enjoy myself so much so as to risk an accident. It is now over eighty days since my last orgasm and Owner has become adept at making me wet, horny but denied and this was no exception. Having stretched and groped me and had me demonstrate what an accomodating slut i have become, She stopped, leaving me very wet and horny. 

Fun over, i was instructed to clean up and prepare dinner.

The giant tentacle dildo readied for action - note the size compared to Owners' hand
fucking the tentacle





meanwhile...at the other end
i had my mouth full of cock

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

The two holes well filled, well done!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex

p
x