Friday 11 February 2022

Proud to be Owner's Submissive Slut Wife

One of the things that i hope comes across in this blog is how happy i am to be owned by Owner and how equally how happy i have become in my own skin . Owner is a wonderful and extremely talented woman who excels in everything She puts Her mind to. Intelligent and creative as well as beautiful i can not envisage a life without Her. Indeed, i struggle to even recall or imagine the person i was and the life i used to live before we met.

Our life together has transformed me for the better. Through Owner i have been able to find and connect with the real me and realise who i truly am. She has guided me, encouraged me and helped me to grow into the person i have become. In my early fifties i feel happier, more self-confident and at one with myself than i have ever done in my life.

It was with Owner's guidance, encouragement and training that i have been able to embrace the real me, the feminine, submissive, slutty, exhibitionist self that i am. She taught me to obey and to serve Her. She liberated me by taking control of all aspects of my life. In doing so She helped me to become a better person than i was. She continues to train, coach, challenge, chastise and discipline me to help me become the best i can for Her, and for me.

She has given me the confidence, not simply to be me, but to be seen to be the real me. i am comfortable in my skin and not embarrassed to be seen as i really am. Take today for example. We had some workmen in all day doing electrical works. i was working from home and dressed as i always am on such days. i chatted with and discussed things with the two electricians, made them cups of tea, looking like this.

me today

In addition, i have also now spoken at two live conferences this past fortnight (with real audiences in front of me), not just zoom or similar such events. Again, on both occasions i had my make-up on, and a smart blouse with padded bra. The only difference in how i looked from the above picture being that i was not wearing my pink bell collar (it came off just beforehand) and i wore trousers over my knickers and chastity device instead of a skirt. Before and after i presented i mingled and chatted with the delegates who were nearly all suited and booted. One or two gave me a slight 'look' but none reacted negatively to the feminised speaker amongst them.

A year or two ago i would have toned it down. Worn a little less makeup and swapped out the padded bra for an unpadded one. Now i am proud to be who i am and be seen for who i am. i am proud when, in restaurants, Owner orders my food for me,  proud to have to check with Her and obtain Her permission before agreeing anything, proud to be disciplined by Her, proud to have been permanently inked with symbols of Her control over and ownership of me, proud to show the world what an exhibitionist slut i am, proud to be Her wife. i am a submissive, sissy slut and i am proud to be seen as such.

Most of all, however, i am grateful. Grateful to have an owner who is as loving, understanding, caring and creative as She is. i am a truly lucky and happy submissive slut.

No comments: