Saturday 5 February 2022

Grab and Grope

Yesterday Owner woke me up by grabbing and caressing my butt. She ran Her fingers across the entrance of my pussy, stroking it whilst also squeezing and gently spanking my plump, swollen 'labia' at the base of my caged clit. She also pinched, rubbed and massaged my teats, causing them to quickly stiffen in response. 

It was a heavenly way to be woken up and i was soon spreading my legs, and presenting myself to Her like the wanton slut i am, moaning softly in response to Her touch. All the while my caged clit strained inside its tight little confine and my 'labia' grew swollen and engorged. i rolled partially onto my side presenting my swollen, exposed plums to be spanked. It was 5.45 am.

Owner continued to tease and caress me. She traced Her finger across the soft, smooth skin between the base of my clit and the entrance to my pussy. It is one of Her favourite parts of my body and a place Her fingers are regularly drawn to. She grabbed my breasts more firmly, squeezing them hard. As She mauled my titties i wished they were bigger. My fantasy is to have pert, fuller breasts with super elongated nipples that are easier for Owner to bite, stretch and chew but i know She likes them just as they are. 

As i lay there, moaning and fantasising Owner slapped and spanked my bits again, causing my clit to strain further inside the confines its tiny little cage. My labia bulged and i spread my thighs further apart, presenting my sex fully open for Her. Then the alarm went off. Owner stopped and i was despatched from the bedroom, aroused and frustrated to make breakfast.

A little over an hour later, my morning exercises completed, breakfast cleared away and having showered, flushed and cleaned my pussy found me dressed in my stockings, short skirt and blouse ready for work. i had wandered into the kitchen to make a coffee and was stood at the kitchen sink, staring out of the large window at the house opposite when Owner sidled up behind me. She placed Her hands under my skirt and deftly pulled down my panties.  i immediately bent forward and parted my legs as She pushed Her hand between my buttocks and rubbed my pussy, groped my arse and fondled my caged clit. Then She stopped and told me to carry on.

Why am i writing this? Because it illustrates one aspect of our relationship well. Namely, that my body is always available to Owner to tease and torment and caress as She likes, in public or in private. Only She is allowed to initiate any form of sexual activity between us. This was one of the first 'rules' She established all those years ago when we first started our journey into a Female-led relationship. It was made clear that my body existed solely for the purpose of Her pleasure and entertainment. i was to become Her sex toy and was to be available for Her amusement and pleasure at any time.

i love the constant little reminders Owner gives me that my body is Hers and that She can do as She pleases with it. She does, on a regular basis, grab and grope me, fondling and squeezing my chastised clit and massaging my 'labia', squeezing my butt and sliding Her hand down to caress the entrance of my pussy or groping my breasts through my top. She does this at home and, on occasion, in public. When She does this being the eager slut that i have become, i will spread my legs or generally try to make myself available and open to Her attention.

Such attention rarely leads to anything else, they are simply reminders that my body is Hers and She can touch, grab, grope and expose it whenever and wherever She likes. For my part, i melt a little inside each time She does this, my little caged clit throbs and my pussy tingles in pleasurable anticipation. 

i love to be treated by Owner as Her sexual play thing, to be grabbed by Her, especially in public. There was once a time when i would have been embarrassed, mortified even to be publicly groped. Now i crave it. i fantasise about being out in public somewhere really busy dressed in a pretty skirt and stockings and for Owner to lift my skirt up and pull my knickers down so that they fall to the ground around my ankles and then have me stand there, hordes of people passing by, with my legs spread apart and my knickers at my feet. In my daydreams the locations vary, Trafalgar Square, Waterloo Bridge at the bar of a busy pub but the fantasy is the same, stood for all to see with my panties around my ankles.

This week Owner also demonstrated Her control over me in a different way, by having me eat my dinner from my dog bowl whilst kneeling on the floor blindfolded with my hands secured behind my back. It is a messy way to eat, to empty the bowl requires that you pitch forward so that you are face down in the food. It was also quite thrilling too, to be at Owners' feet as She ate at the table whilst i was down on the floor, eating from my bowl. What is more, every time i bent forward my hungry pussy winked open so that all i could think about was of Owner being inside of me, fucking me, as i stuffed my face with food. It was a deliciously naughty thought.

face down in my food
blindfolded with my hands secured behind my back eating my dinner

By the time the bowl was empty my blindfold was covered in food as too was my face, it was wonderfully degrading and i loved every messy, humiliating minute of it.

Last night i was not feeling quite at my best. Perhaps just the result of quite a long and intense week of work. Owner very kindly cooked dinner but i still completed my evening chores (cleaning the kitchen and the aquarium) before presenting myself for my weekly disciplining. i think Owner held back a little with my caning on account of me feeling not quite my normal self, though i still received multiple strokes across my backside, the backs of my thighs and my breasts. The fact that She still disciplined was greatly welcomed and appreciated by me. Once upon a time She would not have done so if i was feeling under the weather. i am very happy that this was not the case last night and that She still carried out my weekly disciplining. Another indication, i think, of Her continuously evolving domination of me.

Caning aftermath last night
This morning i was again gifted a glass of Her delicious urine for breakfast. My wonderful weekly treat and a great way to start a day. 

Later this morning we are setting off on a day trip to meet up with my dad and his partner. We have booked a restaurant where Owner will, as is now always the case whenever we eat out, decide what i will eat and drink. Another aspect of our relationship that has now become second-nature to us, that Owner decides for me what i will have. As for myself, i will be sat there wearing my pretty knickers, padded bra, nice blouse and jeans, in chastity with my makeup on making small talk to my dad whilst secretly longing for my wonderful Owner to fondle and grope me and have me demonstrate what an eager, obedient and submissive slut i am.

Current mood = horny, frustrated and very happy [ comment from Owner - I thought you were always in this mood :)]

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

You're really a marvellous slave !

Poppet Subslut said...

Why thanks you La lope Allex

p
x