Monday 21 February 2022

New Blouse, Faux Pas and Pissoire

Owner and i had a relatively quiet weekend. We managed to avoid getting blown away in the storms that seem to be sweeping across the UK with worrying regularity of late. On Saturday we took delivery of a new fridge/freezer for our kitchen. However, yours truly managed to order an integrated rather than a free standing unit so, so i hastily arranged for the one delivered to be returned and a free standing one to be delivered on the Sunday instead. So two lots of delivery men got to see me in skirts and stockings within the forty-eight hours.

In other 'news'. Owner gifted me a blouse She bought for Herself but never wore. i wore it today for work, it is really pretty and though i was wearing it to online work meetings only it is a blouse that could also be comfortably worn for face to face meetings or at events. You can see the blouse in question in this picture of me below modelling my work attire for today.

my new blouse

Finally, just before i started work this morning Owner had me drink some of Her golden nectar which She had 'decanted' into a bowl on the floor. It was a lovely way to start the new working week.

drinking Owner's piss from a bowl on the floor before work
Finally, a quick shout out to the lovely fellow blogger Sissy Kaaren who has not been well. i just wanted to wish her a speedy recovery, i know she will be being well looked after by Mrs K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, as I mentioned before, I have been following your blog for a long time. And your lifestyle is fantastic. you are a happy slut. I as a par-time sissy slut am inspired by the things you go through. and especially drinking the divine golden champagne. I often look at your picture where you drink it from a bowl. and I must confess that I also love the gold campaign. I drink it every day and sometimes I let her fill me with champagne, after which I have to go grocery shopping with a butplug. the idea alone makes me horny. now it sounds nasty but when I come back I empty myself and have to drink it. i think a lot of people will think ahhh but we do it regularly and when i do it i feel so fulfilled really a filthy sissy slut who would do anything for his goddess…

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous - It sounds like we have quite similar taste. i am delighted that you find my little blog interesting.

p
x