Wednesday 22 June 2022

Beach Slut - Take Two

Today truly was my lucky day. The Gods shone down and covered the West Coast of Ireland in warm sunlight on the day when Owner indulged me with another trip to a beach, this time one known as the Coral Beach on the Galway peninsula. 

i packed my pink bikini in anticipation and was not only allowed a chance to swim in the sea in my bikini again but also to sunbathe on the beach whilst Owner went off photographing interesting flowers and collecting shells. i have been warned by Her that there will be consequences for me for having been so indulged by Her in this way. But, as they say when the sun shines.

The beach was truly beautiful with just a few other people about in and on the water. i wonder what people made of me as i lay there sunbathing in my pink bikini after my dip?

In total we spent a couple of hours there before moving on. It is extremely rare that i get an opportunity to sunbathe and swim in my bikini and i am very grateful to Owner for having indulged me as She did.

Here are some pictures of me emerging from my dip - i do love this pink bikini

i think my chastity device complements my bikini
And then sunbathing amongst the rocks
flat on my back for all to see
The beach itself is gorgeous with crystal clear water water to swim in as you can see
Coral Beach
Incidentally, the beach is called Coral Beach because that is not sand you can see. Rather, it is millions of small, bleached fragments of a coral-like species that lives in the seas off the west coast of Ireland.

i am very grateful to Owner for having let me swim and sunbathe in my pretty pink bikini today.

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Great photos. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa

p
x

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Frannie

p
x

Anonymous said...

Sigh… a dream to do that here. And to get that bikini Tanline👙 SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i was very lucky to be allowed to do it by Owner, and yes i do now have the bikini line to show for it :)

p
x