Friday 3 June 2022

Not A Ton But A Slut

Owner and i spent the day at Painshill Park in Surrey, the grounds of which many readers may recognise as it provided some of the locations for the popular Netflix Regency drama, Bridgerton. Alas, i was not bedecked in full bodice, parasol and bustle skirt but instead wore a simple white blouse and denim shorts (with lace side trim) for our visit as the forecast was for a warm day.

However, just like in any good boddice ripper and, well me being the slut i am, it was not long before my blouse had inexplicably come open/off to reveal my pink strappy bra underneath with just a hat to hide my modesty. There were many visitors in the park as it is the Queen's Jubilee bank holiday and there was the risk that my very low décolletage would be seen by many. However, all was well and my flashing was seen only by Owner and Her lens, so thankfully the world will never know what a slut i am. i would never make it as a high society ton :)

Here i am reclining happily

posing in my blouse and shorts

And then this happened

It happened again in the grotto


Now for some of the scenes of the park that you may (or may not, depending if you are a fan of the TV series) recognise

The grounds really are very pretty. It is easy to forget you are just a few miles from Heathrow airport.

On the way home Owner noticed that a throne had been set up in Waterloo Station as a selfie/photo shot place as part of the Queen's Jubilee celebrations. Strangely, i did indeed have a tiara in my bag - doesn't everyone travel with a tiara? So here i am on my 'throne' in the railway station


My life isn't all outdoor teases and tiaras. i also get paddled, as i did yesterday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you certainly appear a delightful little sissy from your park pics! How fun. Ha… now we all need to have tiaras in our bags?! :). That’s a great pic and memento of the week, I think you should frame it!
SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Sara, Owner might just do that although it would risk giving me ideas above my station :)

p
x