Wednesday 22 June 2022

For the Love of Outdoor and Indoor Posing

Owner regularly reminds me what an attention-seeking slut i am for always being so happy and eager to be photographed by Her. It is true, i love to be, i just wished that i looked more photogenic than i do. Owner is far, far prettier than me. However, unlike me She does not like to have pictures of Herself on public display so Her appearances in this blog are quite rare.

As for me, well i love to pose and have my pictures shown for all to see. i have also gradually got a little bolder in terms of what i am comfortable wearing out in public. i remember the first time i ever wore a bra abroad. It was on a holiday in Hungary and it was a non-padded variety that i wore under a blue t-shirt for a boat trip up the river Danube. i was very nervous and was convinced everyone was talking about me/staring at me. In hindsight i don't know why i was so worried. Who cares if they were anyway?

Fast forward to now and here i am, enjoying clifftop walk with my Owner and many, many others wearing my lace trimmed denim shorts, white t-shirt and padded bra and without a care in the world. Yes, some people do look but i am no longer embarrassed to be seen for who i am, a femme slut out with her Owner.

The now obligatory bra flash
However, it does, as they say, take two to tango. Owner Herself also enjoys taking photos of me as much as i love being Her muse. Her favourite part of me to photograph is apparently my arse, like this shot She took yesterday
My 52 year old butt
She also loves to bite and beat it but that is another matter.

Owner also likes to have me pose more formally for Her. Whenever we are staying at a hotel She will often do a photoshoot session in the room or out and about in the hotel. Last night we stayed away overnight at a country house in Tipperary which provided Owner with an opportunity to do a more formal shoot of me in one of the corridors. As you can see i am dressed totally appropriately for a small, family-run establishment
It is also a good opportunity for me to practice my poses, which i think i have got a little better at over the years.

So yes, i am an attention-seeking slut who loves to be photographed. Owner also says to me 'please don't ever change' - i have no intention of doing so as i grow ever more comfortable in my skin the older (and naughtier) i get.




No comments: