Saturday 4 June 2022

Cumming Hard

Yesterday, when Owner and i were visiting Painshill Park (see previous post) She spent much of the time slipping Her hand up inside my little shorts as we were wandering around the grounds and fondling my buttocks and unlocked clit. Being the little slut that i am i found the experience of being groped in public very exciting and arousing. However, it was as nothing compared to what Owner had planned for me when i woke up this morning.

First off, i was roused from my slumbers by the sensation of Her spanking and slapping my still uncaged clit and fondling and stroking my buttocks. Although still half asleep i obligingly positioned myself to give Her full access to my sex and, as my little clit stiffened, so the first of many contented moans uttered from my lips. Owner commented that i was purring like a cat as She slapped, spanked and caressed me, which was true, i was.

Having now fully woken me up Owner then rolled me onto my back and started to bite my buttocks, then took off Her knickers and pulled them over my head, allowing me to breathe in the heady aroma of Her sex. My breathing grew a little raggedy as i inhaled Her delightful cocktail of scents as She bit and stroked my butt cheeks.

A few minutes later Owner reached across into Her bedside table to take out Her vibrator. She started to pleasure Herself with it then pushed me over onto my back and stroked and slapped my clit again whilst continuing to pleasure Herself. As She spanked and stroked my clit i moaned and purred appreciatively. However, my excitement increased tenfold when Owner stated, matter-of-factly, that She wanted to 'sit on my face'.

i absolutely adore it when Owner sits on my face as i know it is a signal that She wants me to lick Her anus. It is also one of Her favourite positions as it allows Her to comfortably pleasure Herself with Her vibrator and smother me whilst i feast on Her backside. Another signal of Hers is simply to roll onto Her side and present her arse for me to worship. Anyway, today was to be my very lucky day. Today She wanted to sit and smother me. 

Owner settled Herself down, thighs either side of my head presenting me with Her gorgeous backside for my full, undivided attention. My tongue reached out and began to eagerly lap and circle Her sphincter, teasing Her anus open with its tip whilst my hands reached up and began to caress and fondle Her wonderful breasts. i was in heaven. i could genuinely spend hours tasting, licking and probing Her anus with my tongue, It has to be one of the best experiences on earth. Anyway, i am getting carried away.

Owner settled down on Her haunches, applied the vibrator to Her clit and, as my tongue licked and probed her backside, began to bring Herself off. As Her passion mounted so She sank down further, smothering me and constricting my windpipe. i struggled to breath but continued licking, then the completely unexpected happened. As She reached Her climax Owner leant back, stretched Her arm out behind Her, took hold of my hard little clit and started to stroke it, not spank it, but stroke it. Owner rarely, if ever, masturbates me like this. Normally if She wants me to cum She simply beats my testicles hard. But not today, today She wanked my clit.

Leaning backwards also had another affect, it meant that Owner's weight was now pressed fully down on my windpipe, constricting it further. My tongue strained and licked at Her arsehole as my head began to swim, sensations overwhelming me as i lay there, unable to breathe as Owner stroked me harder. Deprived of oxygen but super aroused by Her taste and touch i was begged to be allowed to cum. 'Cum like a real slut' i was instructed and that is exactly what i did, head smothered by Her arse cheeks, unable to breathe, intoxicated by Her scent and Her taste i came hard, moaning and groaning and covering my belly in my mess. It was quite a way to start the day.

Fast forwards twenty minutes and i was back locked in chastity, my clit still throbbing, and preparing breakfast for us both, although no cereal on earth can compete with the taste and aroma of Owners backside for pure, heavenly deliciousness. i swear She should bottle and market it.

Anyway, i hope your day started as well as mine. That now makes it four orgasms (two ruined two not) already so far this year. i really am sure none of this is good for me, but hell it was enjoyable.

Finally, i leave you with something totally random. This is the song i woke up humming in my head this morning so, in an odd way, it was the music i was 'listening' to as Owners dexterous hands and delightful backside turned me on. It's a great tune and this video is a classic performance. So, take it away Pat


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My morning certainly didn’t start as good as yours! Sounds like a surprising and wonderful way to awaken. It’s been so long here, lol…
Gosh, now I’ll phone to get groped in the park by Her! SaraE

Anonymous said...

My morning certainly didn’t start as good as yours! Sounds like a surprising and wonderful way to awaken. It’s been so long here, lol…
Gosh, now I’ll phone to get groped in the park by Her! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i hope your day improves Sara. You can't beat a good grope in the park :)

p
x

Mrs. K said...

It sounds so wonderful Sweet Pet!!!!
I'm so glad for the two of you!!!!
You really have a wonderful thing between you!!!
And I also wanted to thank you for all your support over the last few months....
It is really appreciated by both my wife and I.
Kisses to you both...
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Kaaren - i am so thrilled to get a comment from you because it means that your recovery must be continuing apace. Take care and take it easy. Big hug and kiss from me

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Pat Benatar...now I need to go listen to some of her stuff. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

I did wonder if you might like the song Vanessa

p
X