Friday 24 June 2022

Owner's Incredible, Edible Arse

Owner gifted me a real pre-breakfast treat today, namely an opportunity to eat out Her backside. As our relationship has evolved over the years so Owner has made it clear that the only part of my anatomy needed for Her pleasure is my tongue. 

It has been well over a decade since my pointless clit was last permitted inside Her divine pussy. In the past few years She has also made it apparent that Her vibrators provide far more pleasure to Her clitoris than my tongue or fingers ever did.

She does, however, greatly enjoy instructing me to eat out Her anus whilst She brings Herself off with Her vibratory. On such occasions She will simply instruct me to 'lick my arse' as She presents it to me to gorge on.

i adore licking out Her arsehole like this. The intimacy, the scent, and the taste drives me wild with desire for Her. Today was no exception.

My pointless clit was already straining in its cage after my plums were spanked repeatedly by Owner whilst i was instructed to fellate one of Her dildos whilst my left nipple and left labia were clamped together. My senses had earlier been inflamed by more clit spanking whilst breathing in the heady aroma of Owners' worn panties that She had placed over my head.Then came the instruction to lick Her arse.

i reverse spooned Owner, my head wedged between Her thighs and cheeks, and lapped eagerly at Her sphincter with my tongue. Today truly was my lucky day as Owners' entrance held a delicious surprise, a small nugget of delight to enjoy and savour with my tongue and taste buds.

My tongue was allowed to worship and probe Her wonderful derriere, with its exquisite taste and aroma, as She brought Herself off with Her vibrator. 

i continued to lap eagerly at Her divine dark star as She lay spent before i was discharged to prepare breakfast, which was far inferior to the treat i had already been gifted.

Meanwhile,  today is our last full day on vacation, we return to London tomorrow. It has been a wonderful and truly memorable trip for many reasons.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to indulge the local aromas, panties and otherwise. Sounds like Owner enjoyed it fully! Congrats, SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Sara, it was a real treat.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re eating well on vacation! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE

p
x