Tuesday 14 June 2022

On Vacay

This is just a very quick post to say that Owner and i are away on a 2 week vacation. i have been very lucky in that Owner has already let me wear my pink bikini on the beach, and even go for a brief dip in the sea. The sea in question though was the Atlantic ocean (surprisingly mild for early June) as we are staying on the West Coast of Ireland. It wasn't really beach weather, about fifteen degree celsius, but hey, you know me, any excuse :)

The beach was quiet but not totally deserted. So yes, i was seen in my bikini - which was exciting.

It was just a brief dip and an all too quick stop off at the beach before we headed off to continue our adventures. If you see two mad idiots whizzing along the backroads of Galway in a little Renault Clio singing along to the likes of Nick Cave, The Pogues or The National then it is probably us. Give us a wave if you do.

In my little sparkly pink bikini
As you can see i never did quite get 'beach bod' ready!
Very excited to be in my bikini in public
And some of the local scenery
Whilst we are here i obviously won't be doing any of my usual monthly challenges. However, as the chastity dice will be rolled again on the 16th when my current three month period of being locked at weekends only comes to an end. i know some of you play close attention to the outcome of the chastity dice rolls. i have also been treated by Owner to a glass of Her special 'nectar' - which was a lovely way to start our holiday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun dear! Luv your suit! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Sara, me too.

p
x