Friday 17 June 2022

Irish Summer

It is a cliché to say that it rains all the time in Ireland, but it does rain a lot, hence the green fields. This morning was quite wet. Whereas the rest of Europe was melting in a heatwave the West coast of Ireland was, well it was quite damp. This was, of course, a perfect excuse to do a see-thru mac photoshoot outside. Which was great fun to do.

However, it doesn't always rain here and come the afternoon the sun came out and i was outside in just my bra and shorts trying to get a tan.
Owner, however, had a different colour in mind when it came to my backside, namely scarlet red. Which is what it was after She paddled it one hundred times.

She is taking me out to dinner this evening at a local pub - which should be fun. Hopefully, it will stay dry for the walk back to our holiday rental.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that’s a hot outfit!
Too bad it won’t be on at the pub, so everyone can see your cute red bottom. SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Glad u liked the outfit Sara. Who knows, maybe one day I'll walk into a pub wearing it....

p
X

vanessachaland said...

How do I say this with politeness and how it is intended...you are such a slut! :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - those were the first words I read when I woke up this morning. Thank you for getting my day off to such a wonderful start. Being a total slut is something I aspire to be

p
x

vanessachaland said...

You're getting there...lol. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa :)

p
x

Sissy priscilla said...

You look so delightful in your sweet clear mac. Please wear it more often.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Sissy Priscilla i am delighted you like it. My clear mac tends only to come out on holidays and when we are in weather appropriate locations, but i think it has more travels in it yet!

p
x