Saturday 16 July 2022

Summer Shopping Challenge

As mentioned in my previous post today is the 16th of the month so, amongst other things, it was time for my monthly outdoor challenge. Owners' dice were rolled at breakfast to decide the location and outfit, with the result being our local supermarket and me in a dress and heels.

Given that it is the middle of summer it was an opportunity for me to team one of my summer dresses with my pink-heeled wedding shoes. i actually walked from our flat to the supermarket in them (about a ten minute walk). However, shopping completed although i did change into flip-flops for the (uphill) journey home as they are not the easiest heels to walk in!

Owner was pleased with the pictures i took as proof of having completed my challenge, She sensibly opted to stay out of the sun in the comparative cool of our flat, leaving me to complete it on my own. You can judge for yourself how i got on below;

posing on route to the supermarket
with the funky shades Owner bought me

Then at the supermarket itself

Trying (and failing) to pose outside the store
We are on the cusp of a dangerous heatwave here in the UK with temperatures of 40C predicted on Monday. If you are in the UK, stay safe and hydrated. Unfortunately, i have an almost four hour train journey to make that day. What could possibly go wrong!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv these challenges. You look great! Hope you got some golden refreshment for your effort.. SaraE

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning 🤩 poppet that’s making me twitch in my cage the heels 👠 x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE - the refreshment was served at breakfast :)

p
x

Thank you anonymous, that's a lovely thing to say. Thrilled you like.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Looking sharp! :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Why thank you Vanessa *curtsies*

p
x

Anonymous said...

I said it poppet sissy Natalie ! I’m still caged my ex is keeping my keys until I find a new holder you looked wonderful x

Poppet Subslut said...

Oh thank you Natalie, i had not realised it was you. Sounds like your ex still has you firmly in hand :)

p
x