Sunday 17 July 2022

Worshipping Owners' Arse

Regular readers will know that i have a bit of a 'thing' about licking out Owners' arse. It is a service She expects from me whenever She so desires and it is one that i love to provide. Tonguing Her arsehole is the only way that i am allowed to penetrate Owner and it is something that i could quite happily do for hours on end.

A particular favourite position of Owners' is to sit on my face and have my tongue tease and explore Her backside whilst She brings Herself off with Her vibrator. Owner is very petite but in this position She is able to put all of Her weight on my face and smother my nose and mouth completely, leaving me struggling to breath as my tongue feverishly worships Her glorious sphincter. At times i cannot breath at all. Another favourite position of Hers is to lie on Her side and 'present' Her anus for me to orally worship whilst She pleasures Herself with Her toy. In both positions Owner often crushes my head between Her thighs and i can feel Her sphincter muscles quiver, flutter and contracts when She cums, 'gripping' my tongue.

This morning Owner had me bring Her off in both such positions,  permitting me to lick, lap, probe, taste, savour and worship Her wonderful anus as She pleasured Herself with Her favourite toy. i was like a kitten with a fresh bowl of cream, lapping eagerly and contentedly and loving every minute.

The experience was heightened further by the fact that Owner had already spent some time ensuring that i was fully aroused before She sat on my face.  She started by removing Her knickers and placing them over my face, positioning the aromatic gusset under my nose so that i inhaled Her wonderful scent. She then had me worship Her feet with my tongue, toyed with my nipples, spanked my now swollen and engorged 'labia' and my nipples with one of Her leather paddles and bit me hard on each butt cheek whilst pinning me face down under the heel of Her foot. She even ground Her pussy against my caged little clit and permitted me to caress Her beautiful breasts.

As you can imagine, after experiencing so much pleasure by the time Owner sat on my face this morning i was horny as hell. My caged clit was throbbing in excitement and my 'labia' were heavy and swollen. That is how they remained. i am Owners' human sex toy, my purpose is to give Her pleasure. It is a role i love.  i derive great pleasure from giving Her pleasure. It is quite normal for me to be left highly aroused, denied and frustrated, it is a state i hugely enjoy. That is how i was left this morning when, after Owner was fully satisfied, i was dismissed and instructed to prepare Her breakfast.

If i could i would worship Owners' anus every hour of ever day. i love, love, love its taste, its texture and its smell. That, coupled with the sweet, sweet pleasure of drinking Her golden nectar, of having my nipples teased and tormented  and of being kept in a state of arousal and continued orgasm denial makes me the happiest ad luckiest slut in the world. i love and adore my life with my Owner.

2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

I can see that. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Vanessa - Could you really? ;) i forgot to say how much i enjoy being fucked in mine as well. i guess i am an anal super fan!

p
x