Monday 11 July 2022

Summertime and the Shopping is....Slutty

London is on the cusp of another heatwave much to Owners' despair. This means closing the blinds and turning on the aircon we had installed for Her last year so She has a room to stay cool in. And me? Well, when the weather turns warm my thoughts turn to little shorts and sleeveless tops and the chance to add a bit of colour to my legs. It is also an opportunity to wear the funky new sunglasses that Owner bought for me.

So yesterday this was me popping down to the supermarket a little after mid-day. i hope to also be allowed to go and sit out in the park at some point this week too :)

 my funky shades
Short shorts
in the supermarket

Owner has said that i am a show off.

Seriously though, if you do go out in the sun remember though to slip, slap, slop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv your little outfit! ;) SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE

p
x