Saturday 23 July 2022

Golden Shower

This morning i was kneeling on the floor, worshiping Owner's divine body with my mouth as She reclined on Her chair when She announced that She needed to pee and then asked if i wanted Her to piss on me. Why of course, i crave Her doing that. Although i regularly get the privilege of consuming Owner's wonderful amber nectar it is always from another vessel, served in a bowl or a glass. Never, until today, have i been allowed to drink direct from the source.

This morning, however, Owner filled my mouth and drenched me with Her wonderful nectar as She stood astride me in the shower, me on the floor gazing up, mouth open at the cascade of liquid that streamed out of Her and into my open mouth. How wonderful it was to be pissed on by Her like this. i was in seventh heaven.

Owner's bladder was evidently very full as i was quickly having to gulp down the seemingly endless stream that poured forth from Her. It went up my nose, drenched my hair and chest and dribbled out of my mouth as i swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the wonderful liquid. When eventually her bladder was fully drained and She had expelled the last few droplets of amber nectar She then had me get onto all fours and lick and slurp up the pools of urine that covered the shower floor. As i cleaned the floor with my tongue Owner set about kicking my locked clitty with Her foot and caressing and teasing the entrance of my pussy with Her toes. How i would have loved Her to have pushed Her foot inside of me. The whole experience was wonderfully humiliating and deeply arousing and seemed to greatly arouse Owner too.

Instructing me to carry on cleaning the shower floor with my tongue She left the bathroom and fetched Her vibrator and the pink suction-cup dildo. On returning She handed the dildo to me and instructed me to stick it to the shower floor and fellate it. i knelt down, secured the cock to the floor and began to suck and swallow it, taking it deep-down my throat.

As i knelt on all fours and feasted on Her pink phallus Owner stood astride me and pleasured Herself with Her vibrator.  Soon it was not just piss that coated my face but spittle and saliva too as i took Her cock deep down my throat, gagging, slurping and drooling on it, covering my mouth and chin with mucus, it even leaked out of my nose. All the while Owner stood astride me and pleasured Herself with Her toy until She climaxed.

However, more excitement was to come. Owner then instructed me to stop what i was doing, get on my knees and lick and worship Her anus. i eagerly obeyed, splaying Her butt cheeks apart to work my tongue deep into Her backside as She stood, legs spread wide apart with Her vibrator held clamped against Her clit in one hand whilst She steadied Herself against the shower wall with the other. i feasted on Her delicious derriere, penetrating Her beautiful arse with my tongue. As i did Owner climaxed hard and permitted me to continue to worship Her backside after She came before eventually instructing me to drop to all fours and re-commence fellating Her pink cock. 

As i took the phallus into my mouth Owner placed Her foot on the back of my head and pushed my head down, forcing the cock deeper into my throat. With Her foot pushing my head down, impaling my mouth on Her cock, making me gag and drool once again Owner took Her vibrator and brought Herself off one final time. All the while i choked, gagged, drooled and gurgled like a true slut at her feet as Her foot pushed my head down, forcing the cock deeper down my throat.

It was truly the most wonderful start to the day, pissed on until i was drenched, throat-fucked and also given the opportunity to pleasure and worship Owner's anus. Wow! i loved looked up and watching Owner empty Herself into my waiting mouth. i loved when She pushed my head down onto Her cock with Her foot. i loved how slutty and degraded i felt. i craved more. My cock was left throbbing in frustration inside its tight little cage. Most importantly, Owner really enjoyed Herself which, after all, is the only thing that matters.

This is me afterwards, hair wet with piss and happy as larry

piss-drenched hair and bikini tan line

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely intimacy! I would love to experience that. And picturing you on your knees, cleaning up…. She gets her dildo and has you suck while she watches and enjoys herself!
Lovely little tan lines you’re getting there, dear!
SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

It was wonderful SaraE and i hope you too get to experience it as well. i am sure you will. Yes, i am quite thrilled with the tan lines :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Aww.. so sweet! Sara

Poppet Subslut said...

It was wonderful Sara.

p
x