Tuesday 26 July 2022

Piercings and Piss Drinking

Owner permitted me to order a new pair of nipple rings at the weekend and they were delivered today, yay! The rings themselves are bigger than my handcuff rings although the gauge is the same (14g if interested). They each have a pink sapphire gem ball closure which i think is quite pretty. It is nice to have an alternative pair of nipple rings to wear. Their size means that they would be quite easy to attach weights etc to them if required.

This is what they look like in situ

my new pink sapphire nipple rings

Today Owner had to go into Her office whereas i was working from home. On such occasions i always walk with Owner to the station so that i can carry Her bag for Her, i then meet Her at the station when She returns so i can accompany Her, and carry Her bag, back home. As i was accompanying Owner back to our flat at the end of Her day She declared that She really needed to pee.

Imagine my delight when, a few minutes after we got home, Owner emerged from the bathroom with my bowl quarter filled with Her wonderful golden nectar. i was already half-undressed, wearing only my bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders, when i prostrated myself in front of my bowl and eagerly drained it of Her gift. i sucked and slurped the contents down like the eager piss-drinking slut i am and then licked the bowl clean.

It was a lovely way to start the evening. When done i spent some 'catch-up' time with Owner before preparing dinner, then washing-up and doing my chores.

Enjoying Owners' gift of a quarter bowl of piss
Slurp, slurp, slurp
licking the last drops clean
Bottoms up!.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a great way to bind again after owner had a hard (heh) day!
I think you’re going to have fun with the weights ;) SaraE

Anonymous said...

Oops… BOND together! Hee

Poppet Subslut said...

We do indeed share a very intimate bond SaraE. As for tit weights, i miss having to wear them when i do the housework, we stopped when one nipple became very sore, but it is perfectly ok again now and ready to be stretched by weights again.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks, dear. It’s been a while since I had any on. You’re making me think of the soreness from nipple suction cups now.. I thought it would never fade! saraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Sadly suction cups and piercings don't go well together (you have to remove the latter first) so i don't really ever get to be told to suction mine.

p
x