Wednesday 25 January 2023

Birthday Oversight - Introducing Trixie

In all of the excitement of my birthday i totally forgot to make any mention of a really super cute present that Owner got me in the form of this wonderful Momiji Doll, officially called 'Little Starlight Girl (Head in the clouds edition)' - but which i have named 'Trixie'. Isn't she adorable?

She is super kawaii. The idea is that you place a secret wish inside her which will then come true (like magic). Can you guess what wish i wrote down? Owner was not at all surprised. It reads 'i want to be a bimbo slut. Signed poppet'. Go on Trixie, make it happen! i know you can.

my secret wish
Once again, Owner has shown just how very well indeed She knows me. i love my super cute, adorable Trixie and she sits next to me on my bedside table watching over me as i sleep, making my dreams come true.

7 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,
Your wish really doesn't surprise me either! You are quite well on your way to achieving that dream I would say!

Hope that you are feeling better

love and warm hugs

billie xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cute doll toy thing ? I do hope you wasn’t offended by my pictures I sent you poppet ? I’ve sorted the email problem out you must be feeling a little better to post

Mary Jane x

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - i aspire to live the dream :)
p
X

Poppet Subslut said...

Mary Jane - i was not offended at all, please don't worry.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Thank you poppet x

Anonymous said...

p- quite the dreamworld doll. I think you’re on your way… SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE, I believe I may be :)

p
x