Wednesday 4 January 2023

We're Back - Belated Happy New Year

A very belated Happy New Year one and all from Owner and i. We arrived back on these shores yesterday evening after returning together from Spain. You may recall that Owner flew out to be with Her family just before Christmas and then i flew out to join Her on the 29th December after spending Christmas, first with my Dad and then with my Mum.

Owner and i both missed each other terribly so it was lovely to be reunited. Owner had tested positive for Covid before She left but thankfully She was negative by the Christmas Eve and so was able to spend the evening celebrating with Her parents and siblings. i then got to join everyone out there in good time for New Years eve and the eating of the grapes. Whilst waiting to catch our flight back Owner got me this super cute set of 'cow' earrings - which i love.

During our period of enforced separation i asked Owner if i might be permitted the use of the internet/computer 'out of hours' - to stop me from going stir crazy. This was granted, albeit on the condition that i will be banned from using the internet this coming weekend and am also required to spend the time between 5.30 and 6.30pm this Saturday and Sunday locked securely in my cage. i am also to spend an additional 30 minutes caged before i join Owner in bed. i am grateful to Owner for acceding to my request and thank Her for taking the time to advise on a suitable punishment as a consequence.

Owner also has some sort of surprise(s) in store for me. The 16th of January is not just the day when i will next be rolling the chastity dice and completing an outdoor challenge, it is also my birthday (53 - OMG!). Owner has stated that She has created a seven-day countdown commencing on Monday next week. i have no idea what this countdown might involve but i am nervously excited to find out. In the meantime, i keep staring at the countdown box that Owner has strategically positioned in our lounge, wondering what might be inside. i will, of course, keep readers posted.

decorated countdown box - front
decorated countdown box - rear
 Happy New Year all.

6 comments:

sissie billie said...

Happy New Year P, to you and Owner,

Glad that you had a good time, it is never ideal trying to balance time between everyone's family. When we move from Leicester, Alice's family almost expected that we would always come to them for Christmas but we pointed out that we were going to have Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day as our time and that we would visit (or they could visit) between Christmas and New Year and then we would have New Year back home and with "our Friends". we just thought that it was important to have a chunk of the holidays as our time. I suppose the difficultly comes with distance between you and the families and also the age of the parents.

Will the earings match an outfit or will they require an outfit to match?

enjoy your cage time and your restrictions, such is the price of gaining temporary freedoms or liberties, they will hopefully allow you to have focus time thinking about Owner and how lucky you are.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your Birthday present will be and anything else that happens on the 16th.

billie xxx

Anonymous said...

Morning poppet Natalie here happy new year to the pair of you x
Christmas was quiet for me and mistress I was caged as normal dressed as normal
Then on New Year’s Eve mistress awoke before me and started tampering with my nub still locked 🔒 on me ! I was trying to get aroused but in the nub nothing of the kind ! No movement nothing it’s so small and I’ve been in it over 6 months then she placed my new black patent Mary Janes next to me on the bed with keys 🔐 to my nub? Then I remember what happened back in the summer she unlocked me and I cum tons of thick white juice in to my new heels 👠 I was told to strap them on to my bare feet and wear them all day walking around the sales with her and when I got back was made to lick 👅 them clean inside and out wow what a day I was so horny I’m now safely locked 🔒 back in my nub well I was locked back up as soon as I cum in my heels until next time love sissy Natalie xxx

Ps billie I love your updates as well 👍🏻👠🔒

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and you and me both about the birthday present. i am glad you were all able to spend some time together over the holidays, some years Owner and i are able to and some years we are not. Unfortunately, this was one such year. Still we are very much back at each others side without family distractions again.

Natalie - i am happy that you got to cum in your heels for New Year. i hope your Mistress also had you lick your mess clean afterwards? Makes me thirsty just thinking about it. i really do love the taste of cum.

p
x

sissie billie said...

Natalie,

Thanks for the thumbs up, just for your awareness I've now changed the settings on my blog to allow anonymous readers (people without a blogger account) to leave comments, so if there is something you want to comment on then please feel free (just add your name in the comment so we know who to reply to)

billie xxx

Anonymous said...

p- happy new year! I’m glad you are back together, and Owner has thoughts already for your birthday. The internet restrictions and Her flexibility are both gifts, as you know, and I’m sure you’ll be most Attentive to Owner.
I’m thankful to billie for changing the commenting on her page, and that they are posting again, also with your comments there.
Have a wonderful time leading to your birthday! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi SaraE - yes it is good to now be able to post on billie and Madam Alice's excellent blog and great to see you enjoy reading about their exploits too. Is an excellent blog.

p
x