Sunday 15 January 2023

Do Subs Dream of Electric Clamps?

Today is the last day of my birthday countdown, tomorrow i hit 53 (OMG!) To mark the occasion Owner came up with another new and novel countdown present idea. Today, in return for being caned with Her thick cane i would receive a surprise present. 

The present i received after my caning had been administered was an electric shock device - a set of clamps attached to a device that can send variable intensities of electric shocks through you. Owner has never incorporated the use of electric shocks into Her training of me, until this point. Apparently, She first tested the device on Her finger one day when i was out to satisfy Herself that it was working. Test passed today She applied it to my nipples and then my caged clit for the first time.

Well, it turns out that i am quite the wuss when it comes to being electrocuted. Even the lowest setting of 1 (the device goes up to 15) had me squealing. It is programmable and you can set it to deliver different cycles or frequencies of shocks over different periods of time, and of varying intensity. Owner beamed with delight as i twisted and contorted myself in discomfort as the machine zapped my nipples, She then tested it out on my  'labia' - with similar results.

Owner informed me how much She enjoyed witnessing my reaction, especially as i clearly found the experience unpleasant, and that i can expect to be electrocuted by Her on a regular basis.  i am certainly in need of some practice if i am going to be able to start to build-up my ability to withstand being tortured by the device. What a wonderful present to end my birthday countdown with. Now it just remains to be seen what surprise is in store for the actual day itself.

my bottom post-caning
the electric torture device
electrocuted tits
Owner is taking me for dinner after work tomorrow and has also bought me a lovely birthday cake, then this coming weekend She is taking me to a hotel near Kings Cross. In preparation She took me shopping today and bought me a lovely pink, velvet dress for me to pose in. i can't wait!


5 comments:

vanessachaland said...

"Hit 53"?
(Mutters to self...I'd hit you a hell of a lot more times than just 53, lol.) :)

sissie billie said...

P,
welcome to the frustrating, painful and stimulating world of the TENs. You be careful you never know where this may lead, perhaps to a dark wardrobe perhaps... (sorry folks a bit of an in secret shared with P). Its when you have a butt plug in and a set of TENs pads stuck to your arse cheeks, making your bum twitch and and the plug starts to fuck you due to the muscle spasms. it surprising how much your clit drools from that!

Have a great day tomorrow, Don't count the years, just have fun!

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Vanessa - you will be pleased to know i was hit well over the 53 times mark, like six times over! But you could hit me any number of times you liked (if Owner agreed of course!).

p
x

billie - there you go, giving Owner ideas you rascal you. i do think Owner has just discovered a whole new world of fun/pain to be had with electricity though i think She'd find the idea of pads a bit disappointing (no painful attachment) when clamps were also available although i can see how clamping butt cheeks could be a challenge.

p
x

Anonymous said...

p-happy birthday! Electrical shocks, from my limited experience, are both interesting and sometimes a bit scary. We’ve largely done it with an electric flyswatter-type device (looks like a smart tennis paddle), and it can make me jump. Not knowing when it will strike is the mind-fucking worst part, I think!

When we shopped for a remote control one, saleslady had an interesting story, and related to a restaurant/public outing. She said a couple that had previously bought one was across the street eating… when saleslady demonstrated a unit, she said it carried across the street and led to some shock and discomfort at the table! ;) apparently the couple stopped over to tell her shortly thereafter. Good luck at dinner!!
SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you SaraE and i agree with your point about the not knowing when it will start being the worst, but then it does start, which is also bad :)

p
x