Tuesday 10 January 2023

The Countdown Has Begun

Owner has now started the countdown to my birthday. Starting on Monday this week i extract a special envelope each day from Her box of individually wrapped surprise. Each envelope contains a set of instructions which, if/when completed, result in my receiving a countdown present.

Things began yesterday morning with an instruction that in order to receive my gift i was to spend all day out of chastity and be naked from the waist down with a ribbon tied around my clitty. Little did my work colleagues know that, were my laptop screen to slip and the camera to point down, they would have received quite a surprise! The gift i received for completing my task was a super cute unicorn pin badge which says 'I'm a F***ING unicorn' on it - most apt i think.

me ready for work ;)
countdown envelope and present

countdown instruction inside envelope

my new 'dress-down' work attire - every office needs a slut
 
which explains why unicorns have their horns :)

Today's card and gift was opened after work today (Tuesday). The card stated that i could receive a  gift in return for receiving 200 tickles (i am super ticklish - something Owner likes to occasionally exploit). Anyway, to cut to the chase i was tickled but received 3 lovely bottles of nail polish as a present in return.

yay - nail polish!
i am excited to find out what i might receive tomorrow.

5 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,

It is always a challenge to maintain composure on a Skype/teams/zoom call when you are naked from the waist down. Only made worse if you are sat there with something vibrating in your sissy pussy.

So what will be tomorrows challenge to endure - work naked from home and do a zoom call with work colleagues while having your balls tickled? It's a thought not a suggestion by the way 😂😂😂😂

Mind you.....🤔🤔

Enjoy what ever Owned has planned for you.

Billie 💋💋💋

sissie billie said...

Apologies I meant Owner not Owned!

I'll put that in my review book for Thursday Night. My very humble apologies to Owner.

Billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

i would definitely lose all composure if that happened billie, i am very, very ticklish. Oh dear, what else might be appearing in your review book? Hope you get off lightly.

p
x

Anonymous said...

p- what a countdown week! I don’t think I could do the tickling thing, I’m terribly thickly too. But then again, cute nail polish aside, it wasn’t really a choice, was it? ;)
SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

It never is a choice SaraE, just the illusion of one

p
x