Saturday 28 January 2023

New Clitty Cage & Accessories

i have some exciting news to share. This morning Owner instructed me to order a new, smaller, pink chastity device. The cage She selected for me is the Cobra Nub Chastity Cage (micro size) from the House of Chastity: the home of all things sissy. It is bright pink and has a cage 'length' that is a little shorter still than my current chastity device, being 'micro' size rather than 'stub' size. This is what the device looks like (taken from sellers site)

i am super excited at the prospect of my new, smaller cage and i love the colour which i think is very me! However, that was not the only surprise Owner had in store for me this morning.  Her second surprise was an instruction to book an appointment to receive a genital piercing.  Specifically, to get a guiche piercing done so that, once fully healed, She can attach bells to permanently suspend between my legs if She chooses to.

A guiche piercing would be sufficiently out of the way to not catch on my Chastity Cage as it will be located on the patch of skin mid-way between the base of my scrotum and my anus (or the base of my clit and the entrance of my pussy). This is Owners favourite patch of skin, She loves to stroke me there. Soon it will be adorned with a ring She can suspend things from. We are both excited at the prospect. Still wondering where on earth on my body i am talking about? This illustration may help

i am booked to have my piercing done on the 12th February.  This will actually be my second genital piercing. Before i met Owner i had a Prince Albert done, but the ring traveled and i had to remove it meaning i was left with a permanent little shower head at the end of my clit. Wish me more luck with this one.

In other news i finally felt well-enough to actually leave the house for the first time in a week. Owner and i went to our local park for a bit of a walk and then had a coffee together in the cafe. It was lovely to finally be outside again, even if i did need a but of a lie down when we got home. Such a wuss.

After snoozing for an hour we then sat and watched a movie together. It was actually one of the best films i have seen in a long time and would highly recommend it if you don't mind a smidgen (not too much) of gore and horror. The movie was released last year (we watched on Netflix) and is called Bones and All. It is essentially a teenage coming of age, road trip tale of first love, except the two main protagonists are...er...cannibals. Anyway, go watch, you will thank me.

4 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,

Glad you are better, now damn well stay that way, don't get carried away and if you are going out make sure that you are dressed appropriate - we can managed until you are a full 100%. sorry for ranting, we just care about you!

Ooh we are getting tiny down there, arn't we. There was you egging me on to go smaller and you are staying ahead of the game.

Really pleased to hear that you are back on your feet, I'll let Madam know.

Take care and warm hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you billie and i have no intention of getting ill again, it gets sooo boring! Owner, has been taking good care of me but it is time that i returned back to my duties.

p
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi poppet glad you’re feeling better the new cage looks fantastic I might have look myself on the site later just wondering will you be still caged when you go and have your piercing done ? They have probably seen everything before nothing to worry about all the best Mary Jane

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Mary Jane and, in answer to your question, yes i will be.

p
x