Saturday 14 January 2023

Human Urinal/Piss Pot

Today's birthday countdown gift was a complete surprise and genuinely not something i have ever seen before. As regular readers will know i love consuming Owner's golden nectar and She enjoys having me drink it. Normally it is served in a glass but i have always had a fantasy about being Her human urinal. Well, now i can be.

Let me introduce to you the slurp funnel gag from Sinnovator. What an amazing gag and genuinely not one i have seen before. Perfect for Owner to use for pissing, or spitting, into my mouth. My birthday instructions were that it was to be tested whilst i have my hands cuffed behind my back.

This is what the gag looked like when we were just trying it on me

gag in situ
Owner's human piss pot
the slurp funnel gag

Owner quickly set about testing the gag, and then when Her bladder had re-filled, testing it again. We have a walk-in shower in our bathroom which is a great location for golden showers and one Owner has previously had me lie down in whilst straddling and emptying Her bladder into my mouth. It feels even more intimate with the gag. 

i half-lay down in the shower with my hands secured at my sides propping my torso up and tilting my head back to look up at Her so that the pink funnel nestled snug between Her alabaster thighs as Owner squatted down, facing towards me. Steadying Herself with Her hand against the wall She then grabbed my head and released Her wonderful amber nectar, emptying Herself into my mouth. The funnel guided Her piss down into my throat, filling my mouth with Her warm, fresh wine as i gulped and swallowed Her wonderful gift down.

Needless to say we both agree that it is a wonderful gag, perfect to use whenever Owner wishes to have me swallow Her wonderful urine or spit in my mouth or empty any other fluid She so might wish for me to consume. The funnel transforms my mouth into Owner's human urinal or piss-pot, which is an honour beyond words and a pleasure i will never tire of. It was a wonderful birthday countdown surprise.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does seem like this would add to Owner’s convenience..! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha, ha. Very droll SaraE

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

A rather interesting gag, while consuming pee is not my thing (my limit is licking Madam clean after she has a wee.)

I can see the utility for a reluctant sissy to wear it and a posture collar and then have cum slowly added to it so that the Dom can then watch it slide into the sissy's mouth....

or is that just me thinking in that way.....

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

billie - such a wickedly naughty mind you have. Yes, just imagine all the gooey mess that could be poured into you with you helpless to resist. The perfect bukkake gag :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

billie- that is delightfully naughty! Ooh.. :) SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Billie is quite the naughty one SaraE

p
x

sissie billie said...

I resemble that remark!

billie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hee hee
SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

billie - see what i mean, naughty beyond words!

p
x