Wednesday 18 January 2023

Another Year Passes

Monday marked my 53rd birthday, another milestone passed on my journey to oblivion :). Owner treated me to a wonderful birthday cake and more presents before She had to leave for work. We then met-up later in the day to go out for dinner together in Islington in North London, it was a very enjoyable evening and a memorable birthday.

Owner got me a beautiful pair of Mary Jane heeled shoes as a birthday present present as well as a trip to Sadlers Wells theatre next month to watch a modern dance performance. We both love watching dance but have not been to a modern-dance performance since Covid, i am really looking forward to it.

This weekend Owner is also taking me to a hotel in North London where, amongst other things, a hotel photo-shoot in my new pink dress and my new heels is on the agenda, as well as dinner and drinks together. Both of us can't wait to escape overnight especially as Owner has had a very intense start to Her new job.

Anyway, in the meantime here are some pictures from my big day.

my lovely birthday cake
looking frightful whilst stuffing my face at breakfast
my gorgeous new shoes


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks anonymous

p
x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! Well you certainly look young!
Great shoes owner got you.. wow. And such plans for the weekend!!🎂 SaraE

Madam Alice said...

Dear Poppet,

Many happy returns, sounds like you had a good day and those shoes just look like they belong on you.

Have a great weekend and look after your Owner, she has spoiled you rotten!

All the best from the Luff household.

Alice (Madam)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you for your best wishes Madam Alice. Owner has indeed spoilt me rotten, i am a very lucky to have Her in my life, She is one in a million.

From Her house to yours

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Happy B-Day. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you so much Vanessa.

p
X

Anonymous said...

Wow new Mary Janes poppet I bet you’re over the moon wearing them I love them myself were did your wife get them ? Looking forward to seeing you strut your sissy strut in them video please please 🙏 or maybe you could be ever so lucky 🍀 and get to possibly a narrow chance to cum on them fingers and toes crossed for you loads of sissy love Natalie xxx 😘

Lucianathais said...

Muchas felicidades ...

Poppet Subslut said...

Muchas gracias Lucianathais. Besos

p
x